New to indoors and need help plant count and hight issues

• Thread starter Kj1626
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kj1626

Kj1626

I'm new to indoors I have a 4x4 table ebb and flow 960 watt led I'm running 17 plants in 2 gallon pots currently on this first attempt and realise that I'm more limited in height than I originally thought my question how many 1 gallon pots will fit that table if I were to go with a 2 week veg and flip to flower

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
Current set up
Photos or Autos? (just personal interest, has no bearing on height that i know of).

Indica - sativa - hybrid? ("generally", sativa is tall, and indica is "generally" short. that being said strain and conditions can affect height greatly)

lights fixed or mobile; can they be adjusted? (how hard do the plants have to work to get to the light of the correct wavelength)

not only are you going to be limited in height, but width as well. here are 2 Auto Trainwrecks just past 60 days (30 to go). Left is two weeks older than the right.

These two plants are from the same seed order. This is in a 4x4x8 tent, 480 watts of light at about 5 foot from the floor. In about a week the one on the right is going to need more room on the left. So i will harvest the left in 10-14 days.

for reference the rez is 15 inches tall.

Happy Growing 🍻

20211204 223012

Latest posts

Top Bottom