New To Nftg Line, Any Advice Would Be A Blessing..

• Thread starter Hemp55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hemp55

Hemp55

Thanks for the heads up brother ! One thing I haven't put in my soil yet but will for sure do that.

Pauly Cicero

Pauly Cicero

The 707 will get you started for the first couple weeks. Then I would suggest starting your veg with a half dose of the basic four. This is plenty for the second set of weeks (weeks 3-6 of veg). Once you transplant from a small (1-3 gallon) to a larger, try to find Nectar #4 soil and up pot. You will only need a bit of food for the first couple weeks again. Then on flip, flush and push hard.

Oregonak

Oregonak

The 707 will get you started for the first couple weeks. Then I would suggest starting your veg with a half dose of the basic four. This is plenty for the second set of weeks (weeks 3-6 of veg). Once you transplant from a small (1-3 gallon) to a larger, try to find Nectar #4 soil and up pot. You will only need a bit of food for the first couple weeks again. Then on flip, flush and push hard.

Agreed. Recently transplanted holy grail from Dixie cups to 2/gal bags of roots original to 15 gal pots of the nftg#4. Have only fed twice since transplant to the 15 gal pots. Last feed they got the bloom khaos and I have to say that stuff is pretty durn nifty. My girls used to " go to sleep " starting about an hour to two hours before lights out. After applying the khaos they stay up as late as I do. Positive tropism all hours even in dark cycle.

So far the nftg is great. By far easiest bottled organic line I've ever used. For bottled organic lines i have used earth juice, general organics, bio canna and a current grow off with biobizz vs nectar for the gods.

It does take some homework to figure out whats what and what each product does. Couple monster garden videos on you tube were helpful. And Scott the owner is a wealth of knowledge that shares the love. He is suprisingly on top of it with customer service. Hes definitely going for return customers vs the industry norm of hit and run business tactics.

Yes there are lots of bottles. If you're against lots of bottles in a fert line and you want to try it, don't buy them all. The owner of nftg will flat out tell you that you don't need them all. There is at least one product that he doesn't even like but there was a customer demand for it. So they met the demand. It's a guano tea of some sort. Or cockroach tea according to the owner.

And easy does it on the bottles. With all the different options the line offers to the farmer I can see how a new farmer may possibly get overly excited and over indulge in their offerings. It doesn't take much. Except the herculean harvest. Don't be shy with that stuff. In veg they're already receiving 15 ml a gallon and loving it. Late bloom the feed chart say 2-4-6 tablespoons of the hh. I know it's a lot. For a 50 gal batch that'll be 1500, 3000 and up to 4500 ml. I've never put anywhere near those amounts of anything in the feed. But, so far so good. The girls love it, and that's all that matters.

I have a thread going for them in the introduce yourself section called living and learning in Oregon. Am happy to share info if you have any questions and am happy to listen if you come up with any kernels worth a share:) peace
IMG 20160312 171555328

Pauly Cicero

Pauly Cicero

Great to hear guys!!!! I really love this stuff! That BK is serious. Always be sure to have enough calcium in the soil to run it. and cal nitrate will not work. The Herculean harvest is a perfect partner with BK. Lots of bone meal can be used.

D

Discretepete

Great to hear guys!!!! I really love this stuff! That BK is serious. Always be sure to have enough calcium in the soil to run it. and cal nitrate will not work. The Herculean harvest is a perfect partner with BK. Lots of bone meal can be used.
When using the BK as a soil drench should it be fed at the same time as HH and the rest of the products? Or should I do a normal feed heavy on HH and next feed hit with just BK? Or mix them 3:1 in the same feed with everything else?

Pauly Cicero

Pauly Cicero

Yes. Add it with the other products. It is important to have a major source of calcium when using BK as a water in. Go easy and taper up in its use. Start at week 3or 4 at 1/4 dose. Go from there. Add more Herc as you go. 2 tbs of herc for every tsp of bk.

D

Discretepete

Yes. Add it with the other products. It is important to have a major source of calcium when using BK as a water in. Go easy and taper up in its use. Start at week 3or 4 at 1/4 dose. Go from there. Add more Herc as you go. 2 tbs of herc for every tsp of bk.
Awesome thanks Pauly! I have to tweak everything because I do auto flowers...got my first photo rocking right now though too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom