New To Online Seed Shopping

• Thread starter Rise
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rise

Rise

I'm very skeptical about ordering online.
Should I be worried?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
If you are worried only buy a few seeds, watch them show up in your mail faster than you imagined and then order some more. I have gotten every order that I placed and I live in a non legal state.

Rise

Rise

If you are worried only buy a few seeds, watch them show up in your mail faster than you imagined and then order some more. I have gotten every order that I placed and I live in a non legal state.
What about ordering with your real name and info in a non legal state? How should I go about that? Or is that not a issue?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
What about ordering with your real name and info in a non legal state? How should I go about that? Or is that not a issue?
If your post man sees an overseas package with a fake name on it thats a red flag to the postal inspector and I would think it would be more likely to be opened. Worst case scenario would be, postal inspector decides to randomly open your package and confiscates your seeds and sends you a letter saying why they kept them in the mail. If that happens most seedbanks will send you another shipment even more discreet than their first to replace your confiscated one for free.

Rise

Rise

If your post man sees an overseas package with a fake name on it thats a red flag to the postal inspector and I would think it would be more likely to be opened. Worst case scenario would be, postal inspector decides to randomly open your package and confiscates your seeds and sends you a letter saying why they kept them in the mail. If that happens most seedbanks will send you another shipment even more discreet than their first to replace your confiscated one for free.
You have a great point! Thank you for you input.

Top Bottom