New To Pure Blend Pro - Help Me With My Recipe

• Thread starter the.dude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
the.dude

the.dude

Hey Farmers,

My first run using PBP (soil - promix) and I ran into issues... I didn't use cal -mag and I wasn't using enough base nutes vs. additives being used ...

was following the same less is more routine with my synthetic nutes and now find more is better with the Botanicare lineup

So after many hours reading threads online I have came up with this for start... will still need to work out ml/g amounts but I know what my target EC will be.... any suggestions or comments are much appreciated.

setup : 4x8 tent w/ 2000w temp controlled - promix - hand watered - 3 gallon pots

freshly rooted clones (solo cups - 1.5 week) - PBP Grow / Liquid Karma / GO Bio - Root - EC 0.6 - 0.8

veg ( 2 weeks) - PBP Grow / Liquid Karma / GO Bio - Root / Silica Blast - EC 1.0 - 1.2

Flower- week 1 & 2 - PBP Grow / GO Bio - Root / Silica Blast / Cal - Mag - EC 1.2 - 1.4

flower -week 3-7 - PBP Bloom / Silica Blast / Cal - Mag / Hydroplex - EC 1.4 - 1.6

Flower week 8 & 9 - Clearex - EC 0.0

Any thoughts?

* does anyone use sweet much? I used it and I think it threw my K outta whack... its a whole lotta mg in one dose...

*regarding ml/g amounts for the PBP I'm thinking starting at 5ml/g and working up to 12-15ml/g by late bloom... and will vary the amount of additives to reach target EC, instead of other way around which I feel bunged me up pretty good.

thanks for looking

the.dude

the.dude

Hi the.dude,, PBP at 5ml per gallon is the strength I use.. And I use cal/mag with it at 5ml/gal..
Peace

thanks man,

you don't use anything else? I have heard a 5/ml base to 5/ml cal- mag is a very unbalanced profile ... but if its working for you then i guess not

sixstring

sixstring

hows your ph been using the hydroplex? i ask because i tried using it and it drops my ph to about 3.5 so i have been using it as my ph down for about 4 years now.just takes 1ml per gal to drop from 7.5 -7.8 down to 6.0-6.2.also the silica blast does the opposite raising my ph lol.you should not be using the silica every watering , just maybe 1x a week.

the.dude

the.dude

nice good call...

yup my PH takes a extreme nose dive with the hydroplex...

why do u recommend silica only one a week?

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

hey dude hows it going with this line? i have purchased the PBP soil version and i got a bunch of samples from botanicare to go with it. i have the whole line that im gonna try on a couple plants this year outdoors and see how she works out.

the.dude

the.dude

had a really low yield ... didn't use Cal - mag is all I can think... plants seemed to lock out... Im left scratching my head

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

had a really low yield ... didn't use Cal - mag is all I can think... plants seemed to lock out... Im left scratching my head
damn that dont sound good. im gonna use some parts of this line along with my living soil mix that way im hoping to get a bigger yeild. i consistently get 12-15 oz per plant on my Delahaze using maxi gro for veg and veg+bloom dirty for flowering. i ran one my Delahaze in living soil last year and i only got 8 oz off it. the only good thing i find from living soil is the taste and smell is top notch compared to the chem growing of delahaze. i dont do a whole hell of alot of smoking i mostly grow and give my uncle a couple pounds per year bc hes disabled in a wheelchair and weed is the only thing that helps him. hes tried all the pills etc and they didnt do shit but get him hooked even worse on opiates. i save me and my wife about 12 oz a year and that does us. the rest of the reason i grow is to sale and make money so i gotta have the biggest yeild. people here are just happy to get some good weed that is not the compresed,brown and seeded all to hell mexican compressed weed. back to the point im gonna do 1 more test on a couple more my plants this year and if they are yeilding alot less like they did this year then im gonna be going with my tried and proven results with maxi gro/veg+bloom dirty,liquid karma,florablend,and liq and dry coolbloom with florakleen for last 5 days. i also have a shit load of samples that i will need to use up at some point. i get 250$ a oz here where i live no matter what i sale to them they are happy. weather it be loose airy buds, or grown any of the cheap nutrients and they will still be happy. when i was running miracle grow on my plants i got 225$ per oz here and that was with no flush or nothing lol i dont beleieve in that flush bullshit. im a guerilla grower so i cant affford to take a chance on a plant that is showing 100% cloudy and ready to pull to wait for amber trichs to show up and flush that plant out. i have done that before and when i went back to my spots tthe plants was gone. i have never had any of my customers tell me they can taste any chemical taste and neither can i. sometimes in guerilla growing u just gotta take the plant right then and there or take a chance and come back to it and it not be there

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Looks like the Push is out. 30$ plus shipping for a 250ml bottle which will only give u 5 sprays when its rec dose is 50ml. they have the 1 liter bottle as well which is a whopping 96$. damn shame these guys did exactly like the new guys did. this was a 1 part but as we all know that when u are small time company coming up they do have much better deals. now this is the 3rd additive to add to this line. im dont think push would even compare to Osa28 & vitazyme which both can be had at very low dilution rates of 0.5ml for osa/28 and 2.5 ml of vitazyme. if u have not tried vitazyme make sure u go to ebay and try it. is cheap and very effective.

GrenMtnGreen

GrenMtnGreen

* i need the cal-mag because my tap water is super pure... doesn't read on my truncheon meter
I also use the Botanicare supplements. For almost my whole cycle I add Silica Blast, Cal-Mag, Sweet Raw, and occasionally the Pure Blend pro at around 2.5 ML per gallon. I use R/O water so my PPM's are at 0 when i begin mixing. My Base nute is Fox Farm Grow, occasional Superthrive hit. JSYK I also use each as a foliar spray depending on what stage im in and have never run into any problems... 2.5 ML works great for me

ballbeanking

ballbeanking

Hey Farmers,

My first run using PBP (soil - promix) and I ran into issues... I didn't use cal -mag and I wasn't using enough base nutes vs. additives being used ...

was following the same less is more routine with my synthetic nutes and now find more is better with the Botanicare lineup

So after many hours reading threads online I have came up with this for start... will still need to work out ml/g amounts but I know what my target EC will be.... any suggestions or comments are much appreciated.

setup : 4x8 tent w/ 2000w temp controlled - promix - hand watered - 3 gallon pots

freshly rooted clones (solo cups - 1.5 week) - PBP Grow / Liquid Karma / GO Bio - Root - EC 0.6 - 0.8

veg ( 2 weeks) - PBP Grow / Liquid Karma / GO Bio - Root / Silica Blast - EC 1.0 - 1.2

Flower- week 1 & 2 - PBP Grow / GO Bio - Root / Silica Blast / Cal - Mag - EC 1.2 - 1.4

flower -week 3-7 - PBP Bloom / Silica Blast / Cal - Mag / Hydroplex - EC 1.4 - 1.6

Any thoughts?

* does anyone use sweet much? I used it and I think it threw my K outta whack... its a whole lotta mg in one dose...

*regarding ml/g amounts for the PBP I'm thinking starting at 5ml/g and working up to 12-15ml/g by late bloom... and will vary the amount of additives to reach target EC, instead of other way around which I feel bunged me up pretty good.

thanks for looking
Hey Farmers,

Any thoughts?

thanks for looking

ballbeanking

ballbeanking

Dude have had the same issue. .I think pbp is weak. ..hadn't been checking tds but got it out and went a little heavier than I was ..had about 1150 ppm and things are moving faster. .same cal mag issue as well. .need to use it every time imo ..going to bump it up slowly see how thing go..with some amendments though it worked great.

the.dude

the.dude

im not liking the amount of Cal-mag the base nutes are lacking... I switched up my flower nutes and I'm still noticing deficiencies from the veg cycle ...

PBP and me don't get along.. I like botanicares supplements doe

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I use pure blend pro flower... you can you cns17 ripe too and you can use the flower formula in veg.
That and my booster recipe is all i use... no extra cal mag.. no sweet.. no nothin. And i reuse ffof

MGRox

MGRox

Got some info here from a well respected member that was using PbP stuff. Maybe it can help

"Yes I'm somewhere in that neighborhood of 15ml of base (bloom), i use the hydro bloom formula week 2-4 and then soil formula after week 4 as it has very little nitrogen in it and 5ml of cal mag till about week 5 and then I start to taper it off.
.......... I measure each by ec, I start with RO at .1 ec, then I add CalMag to reach .6-.7 ec then Epson Salt to get to .7-.8 ec, then Bloom to 1.1-1.3. And on Aptus days I run a little less Bloom to make sure I don't go above 1.4. I also Run aptus at 75% strength, once per week at the beginning and twice per week toward the end of the cycle.
I'm only using from aptus: Fasilator, Bloom Boost, Peak and Finale Boost.

The organic amendments I use are EWC....., ......Kelp, ......Alaskan Humisoil, .......Shrimp Meal."

The NPK's for each period are;
PBP and Jacks Formulas week 2 4

PBP and Jacks Formulas week 4 5

PBP and Jacks Formulas Week 5  6 No Cal mag

Top Bottom