New To Ro

• Thread starter bigmikeyg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigmikeyg

bigmikeyg

hey all i have a 100 gallon res i’ll me storing outside for my 200 gallon pots.

just recently switched to an sensi products.

if i were to mix up a batch of 100 gallons and ph’d it how long would it be good for ?

and has anyone watered a 200 gallon cloth pot, how much you think 2 will take a week?

Last edited:
Leew421

Leew421

I would leave the ph stuff out. Let the soil do the work. I couldn't tell you on that line. VEG+BLOOM you can mix and let sit for a week.

bigmikeyg

bigmikeyg

i’m growing in promix and worm castings as the soil. why wouldn’t i ph it ? after i put the sensi grow in and the b52 and calmag my ph is mid 5’s.

i have been bringing it up to about 6-6.5.

what’s the benefit of not PHing the water in soil? i’ll do some googling

thx

Leew421

Leew421

If you add the proper buffers you wont need to. Ph up and down will jack up soil and stay in.

sixstring

sixstring

i’m growing in promix and worm castings as the soil. why wouldn’t i ph it ? after i put the sensi grow in and the b52 and calmag my ph is mid 5’s.

i have been bringing it up to about 6-6.5.

what’s the benefit of not PHing the water in soil? i’ll do some googling

thx

Try adding calmag first,then mix well before adding the other stuff.you might see a higher pH this way.you could also add like 5 or 10 gallons of tap or well water to the res if it's not super messed up.then your water)nute mix won't be so out of whack when ya add those nutes.i would still mix the calmag first in either case

Enforcer

Enforcer

if i were to mix up a batch of 100 gallons and ph’d it how long would it be good for ?

and has anyone watered a 200 gallon cloth pot, how much you think 2 will take a week?
I have grown with the AN Sensi line. It has their “ph perfect” technology. I was having some issues with it and I called their growers line. They said do not adjust the ph. The special chelates and surfactants are designed to “feed” the plant at a wide range of ph. He said if I had a ph anywhere between 4-8, I was good. When I added ph adjusters, it was fighting with the Sensi nutes and causing leaf curl and some spotting. It all cleared up when I stopped adding ph up or down.

I stopped using AN after that. I want more control over what’s going on in my res. But it would be great for someone that doesn’t have a ph pen, and is just getting started in growing.

D

DrDankPHD

Well just check you ph daily in Res and take logs pretty quick.

You can use armor si for PH up. I'd ph to recommend soil level. Soil does buffer. But I try not to jack up the PH in your media. You'll have all sorts problems which are pain in the ass to fix.

The name of the game try to get through veg and flower without any issue and your prob have a decent yield.

Top Bottom