New to site, Long time grower

• Thread starter MrGreenFingers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrGreenFingers

MrGreenFingers

Hello All!
I am new to this site and eager to learn as much as possible. I've been growing off & on for 30 years. It's actually the reason my parents booted me out years ago. Turns out the port hole in my tower speakers revealed my grow light and mom wasn't happy! Since then I've grown up a lot and now have my own place to grow. To make it even better my state just legalized recreational cannabis, I am stoked!!

MrGreenFingers

MrGreenFingers

Here's a few pictures of my current grow.
2) Skunk auto's
1) GG#4 auto
1) Deelite auto

This is my first attempt at growing auto-flowers and I have learned a lot. Notice the GG#4 (first picture, lower right corner), I think it was stunned by overwatering while in veg. It struggled to keep up with the others after the watering issue. The other plants are doing wonderful. The Deelite smells AMAZING, can't wait to try it. The Skunk smells good but not like what I was hoping. I wanted true stinky skunk but I am sure it happy with the harvest.

My current setup is Vivosun AeroLight Wing AW200SE with the smart GrowHub controller. I also have 1 Vivosun 6" clip on fan and the 4" inline fan with carbon filter. Pretty happy with the setup though I do wish I went with a 6" inline fan, just makes sense now that it wouldn't have to work as hard as the 4".

20231207 073412
20231207 073433 1
20231207 073422 1
20231207 073358
20231129 131209
BryanOconner

BryanOconner

i would of liked to see your parents face . Light inside a speaker . lol look inside not legal at all ! lol. you came home and its on .

MrGreenFingers

MrGreenFingers

i would of liked to see your parents face . Light inside a speaker . lol look inside not legal at all ! lol. you came home and its on .
Yep, You nailed it! lol That is exactly what happened! Dam port holes! lol Next day they were like "we need to talk".

Top Bottom