New to site, not to the art of growing bomb meds

• Thread starter Kriya
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kriya

Hey all..

THought I would chime in with a big hello. Have stalked the site many times (mainly looking into strains) and after years decided to jump in and see what it was all about.

Currently got some Mota Grendel (g13/HP x xxx Bluemoonshine), Barefrog's Gheese (Pacific G13 x Uk Cheese), and a local friends creation the Blooming Cabernet...I run around on another site and have stuck there for years. My love of Mota's work is mostly what brought me this way.. I am so impressed with this man's beans I can't say enough. My second favorite breeder currently is Barefrog, really has it together. My old time favorite and wish he was still around is BOG..sourbubble imparticular was something special.. Anywho ..

I am an all organic tea grower myself,. mostly bat stuff and EWC and some molasses (but I also mix some things into my soil)..

Have been growing for literally 23 years.. Started with a strain called TC out of indy that was bomb, moved to oregon for a bit (15 years) and worked with some of the most amazing clone only stock .... Lambsbread (breath) , Trinity (ELEPHAN KILLER), The EUgene T-dub, Arcata Trainwreck, GDP, Purple Kush.. blah blah blah.. lol You all have heard it before ... anywho..

Kriya

waayne

waayne

Welcome to the farm Kriya!

I hope you enjoy all the fine threads here at the farm that showcase Mota's beautiful work!

Top Bottom