new to socal

• Thread starter audius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
audius

audius

hey yall ,like the thread says, new to so cal. was wondering how long for the growing season is here .i have been tending 5 plants for a friend & it is his first out door grow. do we let em grow till the temps get down to 40 something or just wait till holloween?

B

Badmf

Best to find a thread on harvesting and curing, you'll need a scope to check the crsytals or trichomes for maturity. posting a pic would be good too, but the scopes the way.

Mogrow

Mogrow

strain dependent, more or less 8 weeks from the start of flower. mature girls love 40 degree nites, makes "em pack on the weight, kinda like a bear before it hibernates:D. If you think it's ready give it another 10 days....
peace mogrow

audius

audius

ya i threw the scope on them 1/4 are clouded up. not even ready. plus most the hairs are still mostly white. i also have no clue as to when these were budded. just i dont know what the weathers like in oct in socal

mr roboto

mr roboto

I live in socal and grow outdoors all year long. Oviously during winter and spring buds will not be as dense but you will still get a crop. I veg indoors and take out to flower. I also keep the girls dry by putting it under a awning during the rainy days, thankfully its not very many.

Top Bottom