New to soil

• Thread starter ronvmpc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

FARMERS,
I recently have been playing with soil for the time indoors. I've been using the same nute formula i use in my hydro set-up and it seems to be working just fine. I water whenever they dry. I just wanted to know if anyone can give me a link to a good nute schedule.
Ron
These pictures are like a week old.

New to soil
caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
what up G!

What do you have nute-wise already?

Do you have a PPM and PH reader?

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

What up,
5.8 ph. I'm using GH micro, bloom, and grow with some diamond nectar. As far as ppm's i figure it to be super low cause I'm only putting 2.5 ml of each.

J

jakew215

what kind of soil?

a lot of soils will provide enough nutes for a couple weeks.

and i feed water feed water. let it dry out in between each feeding and watering.

depends on a lot, does your soil dry out quick? or does it stay pretty heavy...

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

and i feed water feed water. let it dry out in between each feeding and watering.

Honestly, I've been looking at what you guys do in your threads to get pointers for a while now. jake, I saw ur new nutes the other day and was gonna pick up some.

P

paulycali

Raise your Ph up! Remember this is soil not hydro. Good luck your off to a great start

J

jakew215

yeah i think its like 6.2 or around there...

and im glad i could help. feels like ive been pulling my hair out this whole grow. lots of mites.

sounds like your doing fine to me though. i dont have really any experience, just been reading a lot on here, it does help a lot...

J

johard59

Soil Growing in indoor

Indoor growing , the soil nutritions should be good for the proper growth of the plant, use organic fertilizers which always promote the growth, check the ph level, water it properly as the soil should restore it.

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

FARMERS,
I recently have been playing with soil for the time indoors. I've been using the same nute formula i use in my hydro set-up and it seems to be working just fine. I water whenever they dry. I just wanted to know if anyone can give me a link to a good nute schedule.
Ron
These pictures are like a week old.

Hi Ron, nice to meet you brother... A 6.4 - 6.5 PH is what your shooting for :hunter: in soil, it should float a bit around those numbers.
18961d1233691960t-complete-guide-sick-plants-ph-pest-troubles-ph-nutrient-availability.gif

Have you looked at the biobizz lineup? they have some decent products that are mostly organic. As a second choice the botanicare pure blend pro gives good results but is a little less organic than biobizz. unfortunately without that OMRI logo most bottled so called "organic nutes" have urea or ammoniacal nitrogen in them, bleh.:character0053:

After your good with the bottled OG nutes you can start supplementing with the guano/compost/worm tea's. :rasta2:

-CW

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Cheese,
Thats the kinda feed back I'm talking about. And yea, guano and teas are a few grows away.

Johard,
I just picked up some organic nutes. Once my clones grow out, it's on.

Rizzity Ron

Top Bottom