New to tha site

• Thread starter Aldo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aldo

Aldo

Some shots i jus thought id share some recent pics i took from a few of my patches this year ,any feedbak would be great .thanks for stopin by and good luck this year to yall . Strains are: tictoc gdp that i made ,tahoe og from venice beach , alien og from harbourside in tha bay,and sweet tooth from oaksterdam nursery ..

New to tha site
New to tha site 2
New to tha site 3
New to tha site 4
New to tha site 5
New to tha site 6
New to tha site 7
New to tha site 8
New to tha site 9
New to tha site 10
New to tha site 11
New to tha site 12
half baked

half baked

welcome bro, well you defo got me jealous hah, wish i could grow outside like that in the uk :mad:

i'll be popping in to drewl from time to time ;)

hb

Aldo

Aldo

thanks to all ,il be updating ir in a few days and uploading another indoor patch i grew that i put on my lawn 10 days before finish ta cut electricity cost and up tha lumans and co2,.....thanks again to all and as i become more familiar on here my posts and feedback should become a lil more refined. And thanks halfbaked for peepin my stuff all the way from the uk lol....

Reactions: mal
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm, looks like my kind of backyard. Those plants are very happy and healthy and that fence probably helps but I bet it smells good down wind for quite a ways. Take care and I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Very Nice!
You got those yards packed with buds!
Welcome to the Farm
Nice work!

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

very nice garden man! whats the bed size\designated soil volume per plant you have there?

Aldo

Aldo

@ blaze ,tha chicken wire is so its legal ,il probaly tie a white mesh to it so its less visible and dont flap to much in tha wind ..fence is part of being legal aswell in my county.

Aldo

Aldo

@ roy...depends wht bed yer talkin theres 3 diff patches in tha pics as well as some indoor ones ..tha patch with tha chicken wire is 900 sq ft with 29 tictocs and sweetthooths... Tha other large one is 900sq ft with 42 alinn ogs, tahoe ogs,tictocs and a snow dawg

Top Bottom