New to THC farm

• Thread starter robz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

robz

What's good? Nice forum here. I've been over at a different one recently Marijuana Passion. Idk if I'm supposed to say their name? Oh wells this forum seems much more hip to my needs. Im learning about breeding. I eventually want to do some type of hybrid. Or actual breeding one day. I'm currently reading marijuana botany. My current grow in progress is Querkle & Blue Venom, super silver haze, Chemdog, and blueberry gum. Nice breeders forum on here. Who's the top breeders on here?

Rev Remedy

Rev Remedy

Whats up Robz?? I just signed up myself and it seems cool so far....tough to get conversations going with the moderator and all but its cool..makes sense though. Although i posted a reply to you yesterday that hasn't showed up yet!!! yeah i did breed the Rev's Remedy....you like it??? Sounds like you've got some good stuff going....!!!

R

robz

Whats up Robz?? I just signed up myself and it seems cool so far....tough to get conversations going with the moderator and all but its cool..makes sense though. Although i posted a reply to you yesterday that hasn't showed up yet!!! yeah i did breed the Rev's Remedy....you like it??? Sounds like you've got some good stuff going....!!!

Yeah I love it! Great work. I've got Querkle as my main plant, but also have SSH. Chemdog 91 cut supposedly, Vanilla Kush, Blue Venom, Jock Horror & Sour Cream. Too many strains going lol.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

welcome to the site! you're going to like it here lots of good info and some great journals on everything from a closet cfl grow to a 60k flipflop. as far as who is the best breeder(s) here it's hard to say they all have fire genetics if you dont believe me take a look at all the breeders forums here and i'm sure you will find journals rocking every breeders gear here that will impress you!

C

chefrey

whats up all I'm new to the site as well looks sweet I got willies wonder, strawberry kush and bruce lees right now but am about to go to some C99, OG and bubba kush :animbong: fresh snow makes for sweet bong rips

Top Bottom