New to thc with 25+ of green house growing

• Thread starter liketosmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
liketosmoke

liketosmoke

Hi thc
I call home cal even tho i live in mexico now and retired from the growing, I think soon i may return to get back in to med growing and the uc system. I cant tell you how much i enjoy being part of thc.
LikeToSmoke

mack 10

mack 10

howdy,liketosmoke, :smoke you'll have a great time here.

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

hey like to smoke,
1st. i saw u have a ton of green house exp. and though i'm not close to that. i sure know how to do what i'm told and i'm smarter than the avg, bear too. if you are gonna do some hiring at a viable permanent spot give me a shout out.

i would like to start a place like harborside heath center on the east coast frankly. there video i saw @ a medical mary meeting was like a dream to me. if i can run a kitchen/ marine chow how i most certainly can run a dispensary imho.

i'm good with logistics, personnel hiring to avoid dumbasses and hire smart,compassionate personable folks.

quality control is always 1st. on my list, as well as correct portion control too. shoot i would even make my own line of edibles because i was the chief baker for an armed service too when i was just a kid.

in the mean time i'll just try to make my way back to growing and showing what i'm capable of .

liketosmoke

liketosmoke

HS
I am now retired in mexico now, But i might come back to start a big indoor UCS
like the man jack.

F

frostedlove

Stay in mexico

HS
I am now retired in mexico now, But i might come back to start a big indoor UCS
like the man jack.

I am been in Mexico for the last 7 years and Just came back for a almost two years and in two months I am running kicking and screaming back across the boarder as fast as I can......lol

Dont come back its not worth it! If you know how good and easy life can be down south dont come back up for the rat race.

Money ant everything. Living in Mexico already I know you know that.

R

REGISTRD

does working in a greenhouse for 25+years mean you have extensive knowledge on Fertilizers??

Latest posts

Top Bottom