New to THCfarmer and looking forward to getting to know everyone

• Thread starter PK1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PK1

PK1

Supporter
Hello growers, PK here with gorilla glue in a dwc system with a 54L/16Gallon tote. This is my 2nd attempt at dwc and after allot of information from good friends, i think things are going well now.
I also have another seed in a rockwool that just got germinated and is showing the first set of leaves. I think it's either a white widow or another gorilla glue. lol! seeds got mixed up.
I've got two seeds in promix hp that have just broke ground. These two are mystery seeds as they came from a stash. I've grown them on my first round of growing and fist one was a male but the other three were girls.

Except the gorilla glue in the dwc everything else could be either a male or female. The Gorilla Glue is a clone from my last grow.

few questions I had was when making a journal, is mega crop or mars hydro sponsors here? Trying to figure where i can find the guidelines so i don't cause problems.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
Merry Xmas!!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Hello growers, PK here with gorilla glue in a dwc system with a 54L/16Gallon tote. This is my 2nd attempt at dwc and after allot of information from good friends, i think things are going well now.
I also have another seed in a rockwool that just got germinated and is showing the first set of leaves. I think it's either a white widow or another gorilla glue. lol! seeds got mixed up.
I've got two seeds in promix hp that have just broke ground. These two are mystery seeds as they came from a stash. I've grown them on my first round of growing and fist one was a male but the other three were girls.

Except the gorilla glue in the dwc everything else could be either a male or female. The Gorilla Glue is a clone from my last grow.

few questions I had was when making a journal, is mega crop or mars hydro sponsors here? Trying to figure where i can find the guidelines so i don't cause problems.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
Merry Xmas!!
No, Mars got the boot along time ago. Guidelines for what per say? Welcome to the farm. I don’t grow dwc but some will chime in, happy grows.

Reactions: PK1
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
i noticed they had a active account here. thanks for the welcome
I understand. I know they had more than one. But the lying and misinformation about their product to the consumer was enough. Haven’t seen them around for a while.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
I understand. I know they had more than one. But the lying and misinformation about their product to the consumer was enough. Haven’t seen them around for a while.
ok thank you, would dropping pictures of their product be an issue in journals? thats for both MC and MH

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
ok thank you, would dropping pictures of their product be an issue in journals? thats for both MC and MH
No, so long as you don’t promote their product without the permission of a mod, it’s perfectly fine. Also, start a diary under the grow diary section. You can document your progress and we can help and follow along as well.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
thank you for the info @BurnzYzBudZz

Here is the link to my diary

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Latest posts

Top Bottom