New to thcfarmer, thank you so much

• Thread starter mastiff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mastiff

mastiff

Thc farmers , thank you so much for letting me part of this so knowledgable club. I have done my homework and ready for my indoor grow. Got my tent which is 4 foot long by 2-1/2 deep by 6 feet high. Got my scrubber , fans , hydra farm buckets (2). I am doing my homework so to have a relaxing grow. I am just about there on setting it all up. I had been growing outside this summer with a beautiful blubbery muffins and og kush. They grew into beautiful plants , until the dreaded moths laid there eggs in my beauty's and destroyed them . Needless to say I did not talk or wanted to be talked to for a whole week, horrible feeling. So the big question is should I go with a kosher kush and try again the blueberry ?. Or just go with just two og . Well to those who can give me the knowledge will greatly be a appreciated. Thank so much

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

Cant speak on the sungrown stuff or what to do there...BUT in the tent youll be better off with controlling that stuff. My #1 suggestion is to grab the stuff you need now in order to stop any problems in their tracks. Products that will kill the possible bugs or mold which can and just might pop up. Neem oil, spinosad, purecrop, yellow sticky trap cards, beneficial nematode poppers etc.....by having it on hand, youll be able to shut down any issues as they begin.

As a newbie, i looked into all the nutes and soils and lights and gadgets but NEVER ONCE thought about these types of items and I regret it. Had I already owned these things, my grow woulda been much smoother with less stress.

Also i had temp issues here and there bc as it got colder the heat kicks on and bumps the temp in the room up, which then caused the AC to go apeshit and it was either far too hot for a few hrs or way too cold bc the ac was trying to correct the room temp while the heater was going off, it was a headache. So if that may be an issue where you are, think of ways to fix that also.

Buy a water filter, lots of ppl have issues with chlorine and other chems or hard water, a filter fixes that issue before it starts.

mastiff

mastiff

Birdlaw86 we think a lot alike. Thank you so very much for your time . Awesome really . I will do everything you said . At work we have an awesome brother and guess what his nickname is ,bird man. Loves birds. Thanks so much

Latest posts

Top Bottom