New to THCfarmer

• Thread starter ArmoredGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArmoredGoat

ArmoredGoat

What’s up growers,

This site was recommend to me. I’m here to engage users and discuss all this cannabis and maybe even help some folks along the way. I don’t really ever have trouble with my grows and I’m in several spaces with HPS de’s and LED’s such as chilLeds x6. Recently started my own breeding program and currently have 6 F1’s. We’ll see how that turns out. I typically buy what I consider top shelf genetics from top shelf breeders, but I guess that’s subjective.

ArmoredGoat

ArmoredGoat

Welcome bro,
Did you use stacking to get those final. Images?
Thanks!
Sometimes Photoshop is used for picture stacking, but that would mostly be utilized in a moving environment such as pictures of the woods/streams and such. For cannabis much of the time its just a camera, 85mm lens, tripod, and a black backdrop.

ArmoredGoat

ArmoredGoat

Thanks!
Sometimes Photoshop is used for picture stacking, but that would mostly be utilized in a moving environment such as pictures of the woods/streams and such. For cannabis much of the time its just a camera, 85mm lens, tripod, and a black backdrop.
Feel free to rip this, toss it into photopshop and see for yourself.Layer > Arrange > Reverse option

Top Bottom