New to THCfarmer...

• Thread starter P Nice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

P Nice

and would just like to introduce myself to the coco community and share what I've got going on at the moment.

Medium: Botanicare CocoGro

Nutrients: Humboldt Nutrients 3-part grow, micro, and Bloom.

Additives: Botanicare CalMag, American Hydroponics Dark Energy and Supernova, Ralph's Ultra Root & Vegg, and Canna PK 13/14(I've yet to use this, as I'm not flowering right now but I've yet to find any consistent directions on how to use it and when to use it).

Strain(s): (5)Blue Dream X Green Crack, and (11)BlueWreck X Green Crack

Clone or Seed: Seed.

Grow Area: 2'x2'x4' with 2 20''x20''(inch) trays, each tray containing 8 plants in 6'' square pots. My light is a (meager) 175 watt MH, however I should be setting up a 3'x3' hydro hut in the near future with a 400 or 600 watt HPS. I have all materials I just need the time to set it up.

Current Goal: Finding a nice male out of the 5 BDXGC and do an open pollination with some female blue dream clones as well as some others.

I'll post some pics of the BWxGC in a couple hours when the light comes on.

BDxGC just shy of day 28 of vegg:

New to thcfarmer
New to thcfarmer 2
New to thcfarmer 3
New to thcfarmer 4
New to thcfarmer 5
New to thcfarmer 6
New to thcfarmer 7
New to thcfarmer 8
New to thcfarmer 9
CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Looks like a recipe for success. good luck on your hunt with the 5 BDXGC's. I'm sure it will make a bomb cross.

P

P Nice

Thanks Cheech. I just took the tops off as clones so I can flip the BDxGC to 12/12 and see what we have in the way of male/female. I'll post some pics of the clones and everything else tomorrow morning.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome. Your plants look fantastic! Go 4'x4'...you know you'll want to. :)

fred

P

P Nice

Thanks Fred. I'd love to go with a 4x4 and throw that 600 up, but unfortunately my current location has space restrictions and I may have to settle with the 3x3 with the 400HPS.

I forgot to mention that this is a drain to waste set up...the first pic shows that each tray has a bucket lid underneath and on the opposite end of the tray there are drilled holes that allow the run off to drain into the "waste" container.

The next pics are of the blue dream x green crack after I took the tops off for clones, followed by pics of the tops turned clones.

and the rest of the pics are the bluewreck X green crack (black containers)

IMAG0038
IMAG0031
IMAG0032
IMAG0033
IMAG0035
IMAG0036
IMAG0037
IMAG0023
IMAG0024
IMAG0025
IMAG0027
IMAG0030