New to the cause

• Thread starter Focus3017
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Focus3017

Focus3017

Hi my name is Alan I live in Illinois thanks for an opportunity to post and learn. I am new at this and my experience is I did not give these seedlings nutrients soon enough and stunted them. This is a photo at almost One month old. What effect will this be on my yield ? And at what point can I use my 1000 W light. Something like after three full sets of leaves not sure what that would look like.

New to the cause
HighBuddha

HighBuddha

If they are photoperiod there will be no harm to yield as you can veg until it's the correct size and healthy.

You can switch to a more powerful light at about 3-4 sets of leafs. If your light has a dimmer you can just turn the power down. You can also adjust the height up so it dosen't blast them so hard.

HighBuddha

HighBuddha

Did your plants already consume there pod breaker leafs? (First set that's rounded)

Focus3017

Focus3017

The pod breaker leaves turn yellow no nutrients soon enough. What do you mean by 3 sets of leaves, What size How tall before stronger light

Focus3017

Focus3017

The pod breaker leaves turn yellow no nutrients soon enough. What do you mean by 3 sets of leaves, What size How tall before stronger light
How about Watering. I have that system where 2 tubs of water Fill an empty

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

you need a better light, that light is not doing them any good

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

I have a 1000 W Hood fan. Don't really know when to Use And not damage Seed lings
tbh i think its more of lowering / highering the lights depending on your plants reaction.. also if you put your hand below your light at the distance and feel heat, probably too low.. youll see the plants get happy when the environment is perfect for them.

Focus3017

Focus3017

tbh i think its more of lowering / highering the lights depending on your plants reaction.. also if you put your hand below your light at the distance and feel heat, probably too low.. youll see the plants get happy when the environment is perfect for them.
Not sure what they mean by three Full sets of leaves before using grow roomLights see photo

1822888E 94DA 4877 AC15 716E606508F8
Focus3017

Focus3017

I like that advice just make sure Seedling never gets too hot Has good roots. thanks

Focus3017

Focus3017

yup, easiest way is just put your hand at same distance.. happy grows! keep us updated
Most probly you can help with watering I have the fill and drain system were one tub fills and empties how no I calibrate water amount and frequency what are norms

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

Most probly you can help with watering I have the fill and drain system were one tub fills and empties how no I calibrate water amount and frequency what are norms
sorry bro i am the wrong guy to ask about that, i use soil. im sure someone in these forums can guide you the correct way though

Top Bottom