New To The Community!

• Thread starter WildCactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WildCactus

WildCactus

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to introduce myself since I am new to the site. I am a beginner gardener with about a year and a half of indoor under my belt. I have used canna on my last 4 grows (1 dwc, 2 coco, and my last one was the drip method), but i just switched to soil and Nectar for the Gods pro line. I am a medical patient in new mexico.
WildCactus

superskunk4u

superskunk4u

Welcome mate, hope you find this site as useful as I do (and I'm sure many others) there are lot's of great peeps on this site who are more then willing to help out when needed. Now out of all the methods you have tried so far what one do you like the most. I'm basically doing a run using each method until I find the one that's for me lol. anyway welcome to the farm and enjoy :)

WildCactus

WildCactus

Thanks for the warm welcome! So far yield wise i really liked the results of dwc and Canna. However, this N4TG and soil is looking so good right now. What have you liked the most so far?

WildCactus

WildCactus

haha right i bet you learn a lot and get freaked out a lot. If it is anything like corvette forums lol

superskunk4u

superskunk4u

Thanks for the warm welcome! So far yield wise i really liked the results of dwc and Canna. However, this N4TG and soil is looking so good right now. What have you liked the most so far?
Tbh I'm day 3 into my first indoor flower cycle, I've always been able to grow outside until I moved so It's a bit of a change. I'm currently attempting a micro-scrog under a 250w cfl in really crap mulch but will be changing her light over to a 600w HPS as soon as it arrives. I have also got another few that I have transplanted into coir/perlite and it has brought them back from their death bed to a thriving state. so the plan is - coir run 2 - dwc run 3 - and I might give soil a go but slowly falling in love with this coir lol

WildCactus

WildCactus

Tbh I'm day 3 into my first indoor flower cycle, I've always been able to grow outside until I moved so It's a bit of a change. I'm currently attempting a micro-scrog under a 250w cfl in really crap mulch but will be changing her light over to a 600w HPS as soon as it arrives. I have also got another few that I have transplanted into coir/perlite and it has brought them back from their death bed to a thriving state. so the plan is - coir run 2 - dwc run 3 - and I might give soil a go but slowly falling in love with this coir lol

I hear ya on the coir. I was/am a huge fan of it. Just gotta have a nice ph pen for it and you are golden. This is my first soil run, but i am a fan so far. I really wanna try a living soil mix tho. I am making a cheap greenhouse to flower mom in this season. Just need the temps to warm up a bit more.

superskunk4u

superskunk4u

atm I hadn't worried about ph with the coir although I know its going to sneak up and bite me on the ass was going to pick up general hydroponic 3 prt nuit stack and some cal mag along with a ph pen. for when that time comes. right now more or less treating it like soil and its fine for the moment anyway.

WildCactus

WildCactus

very nice man! do you have a pic of them? Well i know you saw the pics i just posted up a lil bit ago. I had such a hard time with that last sour d grow lol. I swear sometimes it makes you wonder why you dump so much money into a grow.... well until you enjoy your meds :)
atm I hadn't worried about ph with the coir although I know its going to sneak up and bite me on the ass was going to pick up general hydroponic 3 prt nuit stack and some cal mag along with a ph pen. for when that time comes. right now more or less treating it like soil and its fine for the moment anyway.

superskunk4u

superskunk4u

very nice man! do you have a pic of them? Well i know you saw the pics i just posted up a lil bit ago. I had such a hard time with that last sour d grow lol. I swear sometimes it makes you wonder why you dump so much money into a grow.... well until you enjoy your meds :)
Ill grab a few this arvo when they wake up.

Top Bottom