New to the Farm, and the Rockies!

• Thread starter NugNation
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NugNation

Hey everyone, I'm NugNation. I just recently moved from California to Colorado. Just started my first indoor grow. Right now I'm using soil (1/2 FFOF and 1/2 Light Warrior) and a 2' 8 bulb T5 setup from hydrofarm for vegging. Pretty soon I'm gonna buy a 4x4 tent with a 1000w HPS. Let me know what you think!

New to the farm and the rockies
New to the farm and the rockies 2
New to the farm and the rockies 3
Photo1
N

NugNation

shoot, not sure why the pictures uploaded sideways. First photo is all my ladies/current setup (6 girls and a seedling under a 2' 8 bulb T5). Second is my Blueberry (not sure if DJ Short or not), third is Cinderella 99xHaze with the two Jah Kush behind and lastly Jah Kush.

T

TyKaycha

Welcome! Be sure to check out the Colorado thread. It can be found here Lots of other mile-high farmers who share experiences, personal stories, news stories, current & upcoming regulations, reviews, and more.

Again welcome!

O

ONLYTHEDANK

lookin good nugnation.welcome to colorado.I recently just moved here also.im using ffof 4 1000's in flower. several florecents in veg. i only have been using all fox farm supplement grow big tiger bloom ect. are using the same ? hit me up

P

pikes peak 69

Welcome to the farm.

Your first to pics the plants look like they are growing sideways.LOL
Looking good.

pp69

N

NugNation

lookin good nugnation.welcome to colorado.I recently just moved here also.im using ffof 4 1000's in flower. several florecents in veg. i only have been using all fox farm supplement grow big tiger bloom ect. are using the same ? hit me up

Right now I'm using FF Grow Big, canna rhizotonic and hygrozyme. I haven't figured out which route I want to go for flowering yet. I was thinking either terra canna or maybe fucking with a couple pieces of the AN line. How are you liking the fox farm line so far? After this run I think I might be switching over and trying an aeroponics setup so I might just stock up on more hydro oriented nutes.
What kind of yields (g/w) have you been pulling with that setup? My friends tell me trees grow slower and smaller up here cause the air is thinner.

O

ONLYTHEDANK

Ive been gettin close two oz's a plant im lettin them veg alittle longer to hopefully get more.im also growin the jah and love it is this ur first go around with it?did u get that here in co?my partner started his first grow with aero and loves it his first harvest is coming up so we will see how that goes.says its not as complicated as everyone makes it out as.i havnt added anything extra to soil have some diff ideas but dont know what to go with any ideas?

N

NugNation

yea this is my first go round period. I picked up all the clones from a dispensary, so that's where the jah kush is from. how long does it take to flower? I've just been fucking with 1/2 ocean forrest 1/2 light warrior, the plants seem to like it so far. definitely no complaints. there was a whole thread about different soil mixtures in the soil section of the indoor forum, some people go crazy with soil amendments and what not but i'm trying to keep it relatively simple.

Latest posts

Top Bottom