New to the farm, I’ve only ever really lurked.

• Thread starter hamburgermidnight
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hamburgermidnight

hamburgermidnight

I’ve been growing since 1999 . I’ve run quite a few different setups over the years from ebb and grow with hydroton to cch20 with vertical bulbs, sog drain to waste in soil and coco full seasons in giant smart pots and in the ground to light dep climate controlled greenhouses that I built/ designed . I love Dosatron dozers and have been using them since 2011. I haven’t grown anything in 6 years and have been feeling like I really
Want to get back to what I love doing. Technology and science has come such a long way in just 6 years and I feel I have so much to catch up on.
I’m gonna do a journal of this new grow I’m running fluence sypdr2i and trolmaster to control my room. I look forward to any input anyone has to share and maybe I can help out with some things too.

cheers!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I’ve been growing since 1999 . I’ve run quite a few different setups over the years from ebb and grow with hydroton to cch20 with vertical bulbs, sog drain to waste in soil and coco full seasons in giant smart pots and in the ground to light dep climate controlled greenhouses that I built/ designed . I love Dosatron dozers and have been using them since 2011. I haven’t grown anything in 6 years and have been feeling like I really
Want to get back to what I love doing. Technology and science has come such a long way in just 6 years and I feel I have so much to catch up on.
I’m gonna do a journal of this new grow I’m running fluence sypdr2i and trolmaster to control my room. I look forward to any input anyone has to share and maybe I can help out with some things too.

cheers!
Welcome to the farm... im sure there's some catching up on the tech but thats the easy part compared to gaining experience and looks like you already have that 👍. Looking forward to the journal.

Top Bottom