New to the Farm: I Blast, This Is What I Do (Pics)

• Thread starter the_mad_hatter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

the_mad_hatter

Alright,
Ive been directed to this site by a friend that goes by the name of CamDawg. He has been telling me that i need to get on here to show what i can make and that their are a few people on these forums that i might be able to work on technique with. Today is the day i join, so let me show ya whats up.

Ive been blasting bho for about a year and a half now.. took me about 4 months to get a good technique down. Was contracting out to the delivery services in Ventura County for the last few months of their existence (witch hunt started on them about two months ago) untill they all shut down. Now, im just looking for new ways to blast or new solvents that would be good to use, or just new ways to better my yields on my blasts.

here are some different things i have done in the past.. dont have many new pics.. but now that i am on this, ill get on the photo doc..

http://img198.invalid.com/img198/8659/20100607222210.jpg</noscript>
View attachment 101658
15 min out the tube
Pineapple Dream (Hybrid, Sativa Dominate) - got a 22.5% yeild on the ounce.

http://img375.invalid.com/img375/1329/20100607130808.jpg</noscript>
View attachment 101657
3 days out of the pyrex
Pineapple Dream, about a gram

http://img412.invalid.com/img412/8168/20100618224441.jpg</noscript>
View attachment 101659
23 hrs out of the pyrex
Sour D (Sativa) - pulled 23% yeild on the Ounce

http://img97.invalid.com/img97/6315/imag0086i.jpg</noscript>
View attachment 101661
Fresh Out the Tube, First Mix
quarter ounce Cherry AK, quarter ounce Purps - got a 18% yeild

this is a video of my girl taking a hit of some GDP i blasted.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkWsfrKSh4c

soo,
tell me what u cats think..

i should be posting new stuff soon

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
can't view pic's

But the chick doing the bong hit was cool, that was a big hit for a chick

mal

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
only a little chock cough at the end... im impressed. I would be coughing my guts out.....................................

T

the_mad_hatter

alright, just finished fixing the pic's
had to go embed them myself

M

Mr_Marley_Jim

That shit looks delicious! But what's this about a witch hunt in VC? I'm from the area too, and hadn't heard they were shutting down delivery services... Are they goin after grows too?

And can we get some more details on you're technique? I've been getting real similar results with a few O'kief tubes and some Vector 5x...

T

the_mad_hatter

how could you have not heard about the delievery services shut down in VC!??! when Mary Janes Buds was shut down (they were first) they made the front page of the STAR..

yea, all the delievery services were shut down, but the gro ops have been ok (for now)

so, your from VC, and you blast?? do u grow too? u say similar results huh.. how similar, how do they differ.. ill work with ya if ya want..
i always like to meet new peeps that blast good shit

M

Mr_Marley_Jim

I guess I live under a rock bro, lol... I don't get the newspaper either... But yeah I got a small personal garden, nothin crazy...

And my similar results have been just that... I've only ran one batch of pure buds, some Cali-O, and it looked like your cherry ak but a little more buttery yellow...

The rest of the time I'm blasting primo trim and it comes out a lot darker, ambers and browns and sometimes a little green...

T

the_mad_hatter

for sure.
im doing a small garden myself too.. just to keep some blasting going, ya know..

we should blast sometime, or maybe show what eachothers got, ya know... a smoke out

E

ent

Try good sense health and wellness. I thought they were still delivering, just not to Camarillo. MJB was shut down for delivering to Camarillo despite the city ordinance in place.

Nice oil- are some of those whipped?

T

the_mad_hatter

Try good sense health and wellness. I thought they were still delivering, just not to Camarillo. MJB was shut down for delivering to Camarillo despite the city ordinance in place.

Nice oil- are some of those whipped?

yea, a few of them are whipped..
do you know how i can get a hold of them?

fractal

fractal

Nice extracts, you should look into hexane as a solvent. It is the most commonly used commercial solvents in all types of food products. Cleans up real well in a vacuum and costs a lot less than butane. Takes longer to evaporate though.

T

the_mad_hatter

Nice extracts, you should look into hexane as a solvent. It is the most commonly used commercial solvents in all types of food products. Cleans up real well in a vacuum and costs a lot less than butane. Takes longer to evaporate though.

have you used hexane before??
i was told about it by a delievery service i was blasting for when they asked me to use it.. i looked into it and it seemed alot more hazerdous and dangerous to use.

have u heard of ne body that has actually used it, n if so, what was the ending result..

i am ALWAYS willing to try new things when it comes to making some hash..

Latest posts

Top Bottom