New to the farm whats up fellow heads

• Thread starter KILLERCHEF420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Whats going on to all the cool stoners,growers,glass blowers and activists ohh and the errl heads too im here to get and give info and experience and be a positive member of the farm and pick up the most elite genetics grow em smoke em and then show and tell all you about it anyway take care everybody stay high
peace
killerchef

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Thanks brother were always pretty good here and the same to you man thanks for the hospitality
peace
killerchef

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
i also just arrived. but welcome anyway. seems like an enjoyable, informative place

Onespark

Onespark

Waaaaaaaadup. Welcome. Always good to have more people sharing information. Have fun :hi

T

THegrowshow

this place is this shit you will def enjoy yourself

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Hell yeah thanks guys glad to have a new place to trade tips tricks and advice and i already ordered some hazeman madness and i think it was evolution seeds area 51 stoked to be getting some alien gear and hazemans looks crazy too i got a nice grapefruit diesel pheno mother and im just about to run the seeds i just ordered and also ima be kicking off some white s1's and bohdi seeds apollo11 genius pheno seeds to get some new strains in my arsenal i droped everything but my one strain and ill be getting pics up of my mother run as soon as i can ima try and get some pics of some of my errl runs up too i prefer the buttery/waxy cosistency to hard amber but i also have made some dank jolly rancher shattter just my preference anyway ill be getting those up as i do em so hopefully some goodness to come
Peace
KILLERCHEF

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm! See ya around!

Cheers,
Crom

R

robnthehood420

Newbie here too.

First timer here too. Always wanted to farm. running two XXL 1000w with 12 ladies. 3 weeks from crop! loving it. Glad to meet ya!
:bong2:

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Top Bottom