Welcome to the site bud:) Enjoy your stay

:passingjoint:

GTD

G

gmcjr

Welcome to the farm its a really cool place !!!!!:rastadancing:

D

dr_seuss125

hello all new 2 the site, love it can't wait to start posting pics of my lil system n getting some of the thcbay strains offered, nut for now will be starting with 21 lowryder x ak47 and 21 lworyder diesel under 2 lumtek 1k's in 2 4x4 ebb n flow system with the big 6 x 6 6x grodan cube, but getting ahead of myself once again i luv this forum

B

blazinOr

new to internet

Thanks all looking forward to getting to know u all. Been gooing strong for around 5 years but am very new and a little hesitant to do all this on line stuff. I can't seem to find to many smart or out-going growers in OR and trust me I've looked ( I seem to find the people that can do no wrong and do not want to discuss methods its there way and no other way. Good for them maybe but I like to be open and listen to every one and am alwas down to try neew things.) So with that all said I'm really excited to be here.
Thank u all so much for supporting the cause
!!!OVERGROWTHEGOVERNMENT!!!!

G

gslimm

I just wanted to stick,my head in and say hi,I'm new to this whole thang..I lived in Cali for 3yrs,and while i was out there,i got turned out,and i started growing..lol,but i still have alot to learn...Man it a beautiful thang. 1luv

Top Bottom