new to the farm

• Thread starter zipflip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zipflip

someone told me to check you all out so here i am.
nice place ya got here
been growing indoors now just botu 1 year. did outdoor one year and was more a learning experience imo.
last year outdoor got jacked by my best friend of all people.
so i found my place in life indoors now!
gonna go finish scopin ya pad out folks.
:weed-sign::party0023:

R

Rolln J

howdy zipflip and welcome to the farm!

hope you enjoy your stay - its a very friendly place where we treat each other like family.

I feel you - the only time I grew outdoors I got ripped too - never again - I dont even count it as a grow as i never got to smoke any of it...

Z

zipflip

thanks RJ
... n i bet ya got jacked before they was even near finished too i bet huh?
thas usually how ya hear the stories of gettin jacked go for the most part.
mine were took all when they was barely pushin in the 4th week of flower.
a shame actually.
it prolly woulda broke my heart more tho if they was nearin harvest and the last week he got em, after droolin over them etc and givin my hopes up...
see ya round the forums RJ

Z

zipflip

oh and just a lil FYI so ya all know when readin my posts taht ya may see many typos...
well, im not illiterate or anything .
i have bad vision problems and i spilled soda on my keyboard one too many times and keys stick od dont punch sometimes. and even aftre i hit a key for some reason it may take a shred of a second to actually catch up and before i know it the key i pressed 3 letters ago is just now showing up aftre typin the rest teh word.
right there. LOL haha
its mostly teh the words with "TH" in them tho.
im sure some of you have spilled pop or somethin sticky on ya keyboard a time or two,?
i paid too much for this one to get another one so soon.
just thought i'd let ya all knwo before i get coments on my spelling etc.
most who know me online have adapted to my typing tho.

L

lurch

whats up zip? glad to see you made it. now go get your grow on.

Z

zipflip

thanks folks.
kinda nice seein some familiar faces in a strange land for me too.

I

inbud

Hi Zip, glad to see you here....
I think I read somewhere you can put your key board in Dishwasher....let it dry to the bones and use....would not try with the new one tho..sounds pricey.

You know me elsewhere as tc.

Z

zipflip

ah heck no way am i goin that route wit mine.
i paid close to 100$ for the keyboard and mouse. its bluetooth not the old school cordless types.
who are you again hehehe JP.
ya, i needed a break from the norm i think .

U

ukgirl420

hello zip ,,,made it over here myself eventually :itwasntme

Z

zipflip

kinda different gettin use to the different forum layout/setup for me still.

I

inbud

I agree Zip, took me forever to find my subscribed threads!

Bluetooth keyboard.... I am behind the times..... I am behind and around the courner of behind the times...

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

ZF - Welcome aboard bro, been at it about the same time frame, this is definantly the place to be

Z

zipflip

I agree Zip, took me forever to find my subscribed threads!

Bluetooth keyboard.... I am behind the times..... I am behind and around the courner of behind the times...
and i got 1 northers, 19lbs. even thru the ice the SOB fought for a good half hour.
but it was great leavin my cave for cvouple days anyway.

ZF - Welcome aboard bro, been at it about the same time frame, this is definantly the place to be
thanks SSP. i dig ya username. kinda has a catchy ring to it :-)

Z

zipflip

where's my salmon?
i aint ever seen a whole salmon in real life yet superbaby..
one these days i'll get out a lil further and explore soem diff avenues of fishing etc.
i love fishin wit a passion , super. but goin blind and livin small town away form everyone but my lady kinda leaves me rippin my hair out at times but now an then some friends do venture up and grab me and we go fishin an such.
i heard almon fishin is awesome tho...
you ever do salmon fishin?
how bout walleye or some pike?

if you aint evre got a big ol' pike then you aint had a fight with a fish IMO.
get ya self liek a 10-20 pounder on ya line and your arms will go jello after botu half hour man. its so intense the way them bastards fight.

catfish are my all time fav tho.
them big mamas feel like ya reeling in a log/driftwood. ya'll be sitin there draggin in wat feels liek a huge mass of weeds only to see moby dick show itself and WHAM!!! they speed off liek a train all mass and its on. its such a rush man.
i took on a 23pound channel cat couple years back, took me literally over 45minutes to land this thing from shore.
i dont care much eatin catfish but i love catchin them big ones. the best eating are the 2 pounders give or take in size imo.

great now i got that fever now. ther still snow on ground yet tho.

Welcome to the farm, bro
thaks, donk! you ever get out fishin?

I

inbud

Dang Zip, Ice fishing...sounds fun cept the ice part. I had a cat fish turn my arms to jello once, a ten pounder, channel cat. These storms brought the local lake up four feet, now just 44% more to go......I am waiting on more water to do some winter fishing. Steelhead fishing is heating up too due to the storms.

Z

zipflip

sounds fun cept the ice part.
u aint ever been ice fishin i take it? lol we ice houses and have propane heaters blastin inside. it gets so dang hot everytime i actually sweat in there. them propane heaters are a pita to keep a stable temp in an icehouse . eithe r too hot or too cold IMO.
its actually not that bad. just imagine having a hole in your kitchen floor and catcjhin fish thru it in the wamth of ya home... lol.
a friend of mine has one them fancy supped up houses on wheels call ice houses. lol
i thik he paid more for it than i di my last car even . thas too much for me. but the things like fishin thru the floor of a dang winnebago.

Top Bottom