New to the Farm

• Thread starter M.S.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Just wanted to introduce myself, seems like a great bunch here. From SF. Go to harborside once in a while for cuts . Love the way you guys trace your genetics, trying to get in the loop if you know what I mean. I've been scrogging in my apartment for 4 or 5 years now. Been getting killer cuts of sour diesel from friend for a while now. Tried tons of random bagseeds but have yet to buy myself a true pack. Anyway, that's a little about myself. 4 weeks into flower now w/ 8 sd and 6 Chemdog 91(from harborside), also went in day after x-mas, they had 7 cuts of raskal og. Was wondering if anyone new how they came about that. They said it was rare to see. Did someone buy that gear and sell clones back to them or what? Hope to post some pics soon. Hope to get to know some folks. See you in another forum soon.

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Welcome fellow famer...Not familure ith the strain ya speak but sure would like to see your setup..until then take care and be safe

:passingjoint:

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome!....Good Luck with your grow.

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Check out my current grow in diaries forum, sour diesel and (harborside) Chemdog 91'

S

StraightDank

hey m.s.t. about your raskal og question.. ive never been to harborside but ive seen in the cali connection forum (if i remember right) that they carry his seeds so i suppose its possible that they have cuts from that strain as well.. as far as raskal og being 'rare', its fairly rare to see it last in the bay here.. the beans usually go in 1 day! if you can get your hands on them ive reading nothing but good things about the strain!

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Thanks

Thanks for info StraightDank, sounds like harborside has put in an order, just have to pay attention and get there on the right day. I'll hunt it down. I am also trying to get the famous SD Hogsbreath to the Bay Area. I'd love to have a cut of that. It's been raining here, so i set up tu catch some rain water, with this old northface banner I had, check it out. And a MeeOww to crazycatwoman.:character0035:

DSCN0887
R

rdbrizz

your not new on here any more ha ha:indifferent0023: yes its the set up and my man from cali i got fam there but none will get the card:mad0223: i know its easy hell i got nut pain:wait had to give it a tug:D now im going to see my sis soon and well you know:rauch08: do i need to be a rez of cali to get the card?

winta

winta

whats good my dude welcome to the farm! i seen your diary so i know u bout to have some fire:smiley_joint:

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Just wanted to give props to all farmers out there. This truly is a great community.

Top Bottom