New to The Farm

• Thread starter fisheyedfool
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fisheyedfool

Hello All,

I'm new to the Farm but not completely new to growing. Growing up in Cali its kinda something I wanted to do all my life but waited till I was getting older before I started. I guess it just took me time to grow the balls:D

I started growing around 04, and grew for 2 straight years. After growing a huge outdoor crop one year the stress got to me and I gave it a rest. I had my medical script so I wasn't worried about law. My fear was getting robbed.

I just got started again and I know its all ways good to have support I belonged to an online community like this one I forgot the name but a friend of mine turned me on to it. It was later shut down. I have a little experience with indoor but its been a few years, man I tell you once you get it in your blood you will always want to grow.

I would like to say high to everyone on the Farm. I have listed a few stains that I have grown. I haven't grown anything that I've seen here on thcbay but after going through all of the strains you can bet that I will in the future. Here is the list I talked about:

Bogbubble, bog/rhino, AK-47 x NL x White Rhino, Texas Mystic, Sour Diesle, AK-47, TrainWreck, Pacifics G-13, Lambs Breath, NYC SD, AFGoo, Blue Cheese, Blue Dream, and Grape Punch.

B

boxturtle

Welcome to the Farm!

Im sure you can find all the answers to the finer points of growing here that one could not find any where else, and there a plenty of knowledgeable people to ask.:hi

D

Donk Frog

Welcome to the farm bro...no stress here logic and the mod crew are always on point with Troll Control

Top Bottom