new to the farm

• Thread starter Hotboxes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hotboxes

Hotboxes

Hows it going I am Hotboxes I am new to the farm but not so much in the ways of growing, just checking things out and looking to possibly post some shots of some things I have going on right now. I am growing in Coco hand watering with a modified Maxibloom K.I.S.S. feeding. I have another project going on that I can't really comment on as far as the system as it is something someone on another site is working on and has been for a few years now, but I will post a cpl shots of day 1 to current day 49 of flower of a 10 to 11 week cycle. New to the farmNew to the farm 2New to the farm 3 the bud there in the middle is very close to the lights as you can see the yellowing of the leaves, I tied it back but I guess not soon enough. I will start a thread soon as I look around a bit and figure out where it should be. BTW I am running 2 quantums a 400 and a 600 in the beginning of flower I used a dual spectrum 600 HPS and 400 MH to keep inter node spacing close as possible. Right now I am running a 4x4x6.5 tent with a 6" inline hooked up to a can 33 pulling 2x/minute the cfm's of the tent for maximum airflow. Have about 3 to 4 weeks left on everything in the tent but I will touch more on those as soon as I start a thread some where.

Hotboxes

Hotboxes

Thanks Papa !! :) good to be here. I just posted my second thread if you count this one in the coco section. A little more about what I have going on and some more photos of my set up and what I am running.

420alldaze

420alldaze

welcome aboard . alot of kool helpful people here. nice grow bro

CINDARELLA99

CINDARELLA99

Welcome to theFarm Hotboxes! That sa Pretty Awesome grow you got!

Top Bottom