New to the Farm

• Thread starter Hey Jude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hey Jude

Hello all farmers, I have been reading all the threads (especially the UC threads) for about 6 months now. I finally got the resources and motivation to start my own personal garden. I started a thread in the Planning Stages forum as I am about to start construction on my grow space. Will be running a 4 site UC system in a 4 x 4 area, any advice on how to set things up are greatly appreciated, and with construction just starting, I can make adjustments ahead of time. Thank you all farmers in advance, and I hope to be a member and a farmer for many years to come!

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Welcome to the farm! The UCs are a trip. I'll have to drop in and see if I can help.

PB

poundzNdolla

poundzNdolla

Hello all farmers, I have been reading all the threads (especially the UC threads) for about 6 months now. I finally got the resources and motivation to start my own personal garden. I started a thread in the Planning Stages forum as I am about to start construction on my grow space. Will be running a 4 site UC system in a 4 x 4 area, any advice on how to set things up are greatly appreciated, and with construction just starting, I can make adjustments ahead of time. Thank you all farmers in advance, and I hope to be a member and a farmer for many years to come!
hey the best one I seen and have done is the purple closet led lights setup look into that one it's cheap and it work fast much better then a lot I have seen I myself made some improvements I added a fish tank over flow and it work great will have pics soon [$(100)$] #&$

Top Bottom