New To The Farm

• Thread starter Joe Grind
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Joe Grind

Joe Grind

Just want to introduce myself. I was a member of the Farm many years ago and just recently decided to join back up. I am looking to get back into outdoor grows and I know from experience, all the info one would ever need is right here at THC Farmer. With all the experienced farmers knowledge at hand, you could learn everything you would ever need to pull in a great harvest.
Thanks for letting me be a part of this awesome community.

Joe Grind

Joe Grind

Thank you all, for the warm welcome.
I can't help but wonder, if our actual communities were as warm, friendly, and open minded as the community here at the Farm, what would our society look and behave like??
I turn on the news and all I see is death, war, lying politicians and just plain havoc. And it boggles the mind, to think that communities such as this, The Farm, or the pot lovers all around the world, would be looked at as criminals. The real criminals are the ones I just mentioned on T.V.
Maybe I'm high and rambling on, lol, I do that sometimes. Especially when I smoke Cotton Candy in a big Blunt wrap.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Thank you all, for the warm welcome.
I can't help but wonder, if our actual communities were as warm, friendly, and open minded as the community here at the Farm, what would our society look and behave like??
I turn on the news and all I see is death, war, lying politicians and just plain havoc. And it boggles the mind, to think that communities such as this, The Farm, or the pot lovers all around the world, would be looked at as criminals. The real criminals are the ones I just mentioned on T.V.
Maybe I'm high and rambling on, lol, I do that sometimes. Especially when I smoke Cotton Candy in a big Blunt wrap.
Yeah, maybe you're high, but you're also right on. What IF?? :)

Top Bottom