New to the FF (farming fun) lol

• Thread starter afghanirwrecked
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

afghanirwrecked

New to the FF (farming fun)

Hello I just stumbled on this fourm and its exactly what im looking for. I have never done this before but I have seen alot of the stages being done but here is the story. I was lucky enough to get a Afganiwreck clone and a random kush strain there both already potted and sprouted. But I need to move them soon and get new stuff since none of the systems are mine. So my questions are

• how do I take care of the plant (ph nutrience water vent faning blah)
  • What kind of lights should be good for two plants im thinking high pressure sodium light.

Well you guys are pros so any advice would be greatly apreciated!!

A

afghanirwrecked

Lol I know how to use the feature Iv already been reading alot I was just looking for a more human answer so I can actually ask more questions if I need to.

A

azmatis

welcome to the farm:afroweed:
i use a lumatek digital ballast you can have mh and hps
its been workin great for me
thx az:happy

S

snake383

Welcome to the farm. A good start to me would be investing in good soil, good ph meter or pen. For lights it really depends on the space you have and the heat that will be generated. I personally like the HO t5 lights. Check out Progrowannabe's thread. If you go hps you will need an extraction fan of some kind. They will get hot in a hurry. You should also get a good grow book, many available on amazon.com. Good luck Afghan

Latest posts

Top Bottom