New to the forum, have issues with some sick plants

• Thread starter Yeti2020
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

Yeti2020

I have 5 plants in early Veg. They were looking great and all of a sudden after watering out of a different bowl they now look sickly. Anyone have any ideas of whats going on? The bowl i used water out of looked like it had some hard water or something in it? Maybe some chemicals? Any answers are helpful!

New to the forum have issues with some sick plants
New to the forum have issues with some sick plants 2
New to the forum have issues with some sick plants 3
New to the forum have issues with some sick plants 4
New to the forum have issues with some sick plants 5
New to the forum have issues with some sick plants 6
budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

looks overwatered to me how often and how much do u water how big are those pots i have some number 1 nursery pots that look like that

Y

Yeti2020

Very well could be overwatering. They were in red cups with soil when it happened and I transplanted to these 3 gallon pots 2 days ago.

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

i really thought they were 1 gallon pots lol i would give them 4 or 5 days to dry out , you want them to have a nice wet / dry cycle in between watering ,

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Nah just close ass pictures haha But sounds good I’ll dry em out for 5 days and follow up with you. Much appreciated!!
just pick the pots up and see if there light as hell thats when u water lol if you have too take 2 pots and fill them up with soil then water 1 real good leave 1 dry and pick them both up , you will have a feel for it

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
what light you got and how close?
what you feeding and how much?

Top Bottom