New to the forum

• Thread starter Looking4Utopia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Looking4Utopia

Hello Everyone,

Hi, I am new to the forum. I have been a medical patient for a few years now, and am a new grower. So far I have only read a couple of threads, but I feel like I have already learned years of knowledge. I can't wait to get to know some of you better, and can't wait to get some new grow journals posted.

Looking4Utopia

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Welcome to the farm. Keep readin those threads.

L

Looking4Utopia

Thank you everyone!

Wow, even though I have just started posting today, I have been greeted by nothing but nice people. I posted a question earlier and I have already received the answer I was looking for. I am glad that I signed up for this forum and can't wait to get to know some of you better.

Looking4Utopia

Papa

Papa

Supporter
welcome to the farm Looking4Utopia

your first ten posts are moderated . . . so if a post doesn't show up when you write it, that's why. don't repost it, it'll just give me more work to do.

nice to have you here.

Papa

L

Looking4Utopia

welcome to the farm Looking4Utopia

your first ten posts are moderated . . . so if a post doesn't show up when you write it, that's why. don't repost it, it'll just give me more work to do.

nice to have you here.

Papa

Thank you for the help Papa. I was wondering why it seemed like some of my posts where not posting on the forums (I even did a search on posting, assuming that I was posting to the forums wrong). I am sorry that I make more work for you in the end, but I will keep that in mind for my next few posts.

Cort

Cort

Welcome,

As another new member here I can attest how friendly and helpful everyone is. The grow logs here are great, filled with info and other peoples tricks, trips, slips and recoveries. Learn from others mistakes.

The logs and the are great places to start.

Enjoy. :handshake

G

Gandalf

Can a newbie like myself greet other newbies? :smiley_joint:
Welcome to the farm brother!

B

Budders

welcome, I don’t think its a coincidence everyone is so polite and friendly, we are all good people with one thing in common.

Grow on!

Top Bottom