new to the forum

• Thread starter Oregon James
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Oregon James

hello to all,my name is James ,im married for25 years .i have 4 kids 22,19,19,2 we have 5 dogs 3 cats and a fish lolololol'we are medical in the great state of oregon ,we are allowed to grow 24 full sized mature plants.although i see that DNA isnt here any more they are the ones who hooked me to this sight ,and have been very good friends to me .im joining this sight to maybe pick up some pointers on growing indoors .out side i am able to pull 5 pounds per plant indoors i dont seem to do so good looking for any and alll advice ,also looking to score some awesome beans from the venders here .thanks oregon James

L

luvinlife

Welcome to the farm oregon james and family! Ya DNA just got dropped last week but you will still find some absolutely amazing genetics here at the farm!!!!!! its by far the best spot, with the best genes, best info, good folks, and no bullshit!!!!!! nice to have ya we'll see ya around!!!!!

G

Gorrillagrower

Welcome OJ (Thought you were in jail in Nevada) LOL Hope you enjoy the farm. Its a great place for learning new things and meeting other helpful like minded people.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
:hi: welcome to the site bud

:passingjoint:

GTD

K

Kushfan01

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm everything u need is right here.

J

joebean91

Hey Oregon James , welcome farmer . I am also a medical grower in Oregon .

J

jess27

Welcome James, I am also new and i can tell you it is a good site with very nice users! :cool0010:

O

Oregon James

joebean91 nice to see there is other oregonians on the site thanks for the welcome to the site ,

Top Bottom