- LEDs Angle: 120°
- 60pcs Dual-Chip 10W Bridgelux/Epileds LEDs
- Avg. Power Draw: 125W
- Input Voltage: AC85-265V
- Working Temp: -68~104℉
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Lifespan: 100,000 hours

Its a pretty cheap Chinese light I found on Amazon
Bestva is the company there was a ton of good reviews after a few months and I was really lacking in watts before so just added to see what it could do

It came with a paper that said to allow shut off for 30 minutes every 8 hours to prolong LEDs. I haven't switched over just thought if I could make my light last longer by a simple time adjust why not

OK, but I would email them and ask why anyway. (sounds like poor cooling?) I understand and I never tried it but It seems as though you would be extending flowering times at best! At worst potency and yields could suffer..Just thinking..

Solidhippy

Solidhippy

Yeah I'm just going to "risk" it for $100 lol once I cash this crop I'll grab the viperspectra 1200w

jipp

jipp

if its like the cheap ojn ei have , my eyes were way to fucked up to read anything about it. but if its the same type of lighht your average cheap LED, you will be fine.. unless it has no heat sink/fan thing.

that could be a issue,

Solidhippy

Solidhippy

It has two small cooling fans. I wonder if its just a way out of them having to warranty it.

Solidhippy

Solidhippy

That does look great! Ive been running 150w before this. And they were doing great I'm just in that boring waiting stage so my money wonders haha

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

That does look great! Ive been running 150w before this. And they were doing great I'm just in that boring waiting stage so my money wonders haha
Send a pic of the actual light. Sounds like they want you to run it 8 hrs then shutoff to save the life of the leds over a prolonged period. Just run it as normal you should be fine

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

In the less expensive lights..I like the Meizhis..(*I own 3 of them)..Huge heat sinks and fans with good spectrums (doesn't have that red tilt in the reflector series)..I remember it beats up on Vipars and mars as well..(not hard to do). I have flowered with them with good results and now use them in veg..Even my 300w reflector (135w true) has separate veg/bloom switches. I grew out this Nitro Lemon Haze with the Meizhi 450 and got 4.75 ounces dried bud. Her clone is now in week 8 of flower under QBs..:)
12 02 17 NHL

Solidhippy

Solidhippy

After 14 days in flower I have a beautiful male ............ Thanks for all the help from everyone you have helped me learn a shit ton and I am ver grateful

GryphonX12

GryphonX12

After 14 days in flower I have a beautiful male ............ Thanks for all the help from everyone you have helped me learn a shit ton and I am ver grateful
Sorry to hear that.........................
Oh well, let get back on that pony and try again! Ready, Break!

C

crazybone

You entered action with boldness and you are doing really good.

Top Bottom