New to the forums, not new to growing

• Thread starter mantistoboggan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mantistoboggan

mantistoboggan

Hey everyone! I have recently settled in Colorado with the wife and have gotten my hands on some really good genetics. I have been growing for a little over 10 years, but have always had to do it completely in silence. Now that I'm living in a legal state, I'm trying to reach out and find some people like myself. (You don't have to live in CO for us to be friends!) Not sure I will start a grow any time soon with the limited space I have, but I am definitely looking to meet like minded people that are into the same things I am. Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe.

Oh, and the genetics I've got right now are 9# Hammer (Gooberry x Jesus OG Kush) Twisted Tongue (Mothertongue x Sour Tsunami), Hubba Bubba (fudo x bubba kush) and an unnamed tester cross of Do-si-dos x 9# hammer

growsince79

growsince79

Hey everyone! I have recently settled in Colorado with the wife and have gotten my hands on some really good genetics. I have been growing for a little over 10 years, but have always had to do it completely in silence. Now that I'm living in a legal state, I'm trying to reach out and find some people like myself. (You don't have to live in CO for us to be friends!) Not sure I will start a grow any time soon with the limited space I have, but I am definitely looking to meet like minded people that are into the same things I am. Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe.

Oh, and the genetics I've got right now are 9# Hammer (Gooberry x Jesus OG Kush) Twisted Tongue (Mothertongue x Sour Tsunami), Hubba Bubba (fudo x bubba kush) and an unnamed tester cross of Do-si-dos x 9# hammer
Welcome to the farm. I love everything Colorado - except Denver.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Welcome to the farm , might pull up a seat , enjoy your new grow area . Regards OD .

Top Bottom