no.8

no.8

Hey, just started my first grow, as I'm new I've started with autoflowers,
Northern lights x blueberry auto
Auto purple kush
And an unknown one I think it's critical mass auto but not sure
I have a basic set up,
I'm using coco from a brick which I already get for my tarantulas,
The only difference is I'm using 5liter pots which are sterilised also what I use for my T's, but I've filled the bottom half of my pots with rockwool and then the rest with coco,
I'm using canna grow and flower mix as my base nutrients, going to get some bloom as now they just started showing the first signs of flowering but I may just use tomorite,
I've made my own co2 distributor, two 2liter bottles filled with yeast etc etc.....
My lights are small fluorescent tubes 4x 8watt each
And 2 fans one is out of a ps3 and the other another fan for a ps3,
I wanted to put a thread together as I'm quite impressed with how they've turned out!!!!!
I put my seeds straight in to there 5 liter pots, and watered with normal water for the first week or so after they grew abit, I only use 1ml of each of the nutrients and still do at week 3, I add my co2 at the start of there third week and theyve grown so much in just a week, I'll continue my thread when they start budding, so fingers crossed I know what I'm doing ;-) hahaha here's a few pics as there are now. The first pic is after a week of co2 and the second is the week I Introduced the c2 to my plants. The little
New to the game
New to the game 2
one if you see it is just an experiment
as I don't know what it is or sex

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome to the farm! Show us your tarantulas. :D

no.8

no.8

My purple kush has started to flower!!! :-) little white hairs and some purple and green is showing loving the look of this plant, even the fan leaves have bits of purple on them, getting a very light berry smell, my northern light x blueberry, just started showing little hairs and smells like summer fruits :-) can't wait for the end product, I'll post more pics when the flower's are bigger,
I've uses tomorite , and a canna nuit mix , they love all there getting :-)

no.8

no.8

Hey got my phone back means more pics :) so purple kush is looking lovely, more purple and more hairs lots of bud sites aswell, my northern lights is well.... Still going not really impressed as the kush, also grew too tall for my cupboard, so tied it down a couple of inches seems okay so far little bud sites but not as much as the kush, but everything's different also, I've decided to stop using tomorite and I've picked up some Buddha's tree nutrients, the guy was very sure I'd be happy with it, just a few more pics of these lovely plants
DSC 0003
DSC 0014
DSC 0003
DSC 0014
DSC 0012
DSC 0012
DSC 0003
DSC 0014
DSC 0012
DSC 0003

DSC 0010
DSC 0009