new to the group

• Thread starter Jose Hernandez
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jose Hernandez

hi~ i am happy to be here. it seems like a very cool forum. i am interested in some new genetics. jilly bean and (fem) purple bubba kush beans to start with. if anybody has alternative suggestions to these types of strains that may work better for me or be the same type of plant but better. you know what i mean :dance i would love to have some input from some people who have experience with some of the new genetics available. i have gotten by with a blueberry nothernlights cross, white widow, train wreck, early durban, haley's comet, and a really great indica dominant mystery plant for awhile but i want to start exploring alternatives. thank you for having me. :yes

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi Jose Hernandez welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

Monkfish

Monkfish

howdy jose, always plenty of alternatives, the problems always which ones:thinking

hope you find what your looking for........bests Monkf:yes

M

mrdjk5

welcome

welcome to the best farm in the world ,, :clapping
mrdjk5

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome Jose, lots of nice folks with a keen interest in my favorite plant here. Enjoy.

J

Jose Hernandez

Thanks for the welcome, I feel like I am among my people. I can't wait to get some fresh genetics! I hope in some way I'll be able to add to the group too. again many thanks

Top Bottom