New To the NFT system please help.

• Thread starter KiwiFarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KiwiFarmer

Im in New Zealand at the mo and have just purchase 2 new NFT 8 plant systems,carbon filter,air con unit,600wat adjusta wings i have set it all up and now im looking to test ph, cf, temp, humidity just looking for people most prefered rating for all of these test your help will be appreciated thanks:character0111:

also will attach photos tonight or tomoro

MeJuana

MeJuana

CHHC-4 Controller with the PXM-1 is what I use to control temp and humidity, I use cheap PH and PPM pens from ebay to check everything else. I have some cheap thermos and rh meters around as well.

Post the pics tomorrow is here.. :)

M

Motherhugger

CHHC-4 Controller with the PXM-1 is what I use to control temp and humidity, I use cheap PH and PPM pens from ebay to check everything else. I have some cheap thermos and rh meters around as well.

Post the pics tomorrow is here.. :)

LOL...:rock

K

KiwiFarmer

Sweet as

Well took long enuf gf droped my laptop gutted lol any way these pics show the nutes,spider mite spray ph up and ph down also the 600watt adjustawings and the two speed air con unit and odour extractor. also the two 8 plant gullys. at the mo im having troble keeping heat down purchased a heat spliter yesterday helps but not enough. in some of those photos i have the mother/vege cupboard which ironically enough is to cold anyway got plans for both these probs if they dont work out ill let ya know stay post for photos of the cutting coming soon.

SDC10102
SDC10103
SDC10104
SDC10107
SDC10108
SDC10109
K

KiwiFarmer

i was just wondering do you think its worth doing stress training in a system like this and wat nute u would use?

K

KiwiFarmer

Woops the first pic was from my last grow out door.also in the room with the 2 NFT systems i have mounted the 600 watt adjustawings anthe cloning room has changed also. And of course as of last night i have cutting in the. I was given cutting and didnt relise they would be in soilo till now out of the 10 I pulled 4 from the soil and washed them cut them and put them back into rock wool so dont know how they will grow? with the others i left them in soil under the vege light 2 will be mothers can i make cuttings off a mother grown in soil that will go well in hydro?

K

KiwiFarmer

Cuttings

Well here are som pic of the cuttings when they came they were all in soil 6 had good roots the others were not even rooted so you can see i pulled them out re cut them and put them in rockwool.now that dosnt sound like the best way to grow clones but.... well no but it isnt. at least i got to experiment because this was my first time with rock wool clones and i nute burnt them had nut at 1800ppm lol i read it som were on this site but then did some research yesterday and relised my mistake its menn to be like 400 to 600 ppm if anybody know wat the ppm is meet to be for clones.vege. and flowering please let me know cheers.as you can see the soil cuttings got big quick lol i will be making lots of cutting this weeked so plz let me know the right ppm for cutting.obveously it will be different for diff strains but just a good guestimate would be appreciated any Questions bout the grow let me know:character0029::ridinghorse::character0110:

CIMG5655
CIMG5656
CIMG5657
CIMG5658
CIMG5659
CIMG5660
CIMG5661
CIMG5664
K

KiwiFarmer

more pics getting older now

:fighting0085::party0033:

:harvest: im a lumber jack and i dont care

K

KiwiFarmer

Update

OK so now im getting to the point were there are afew bumps in the road. Ihave a few small probs #1 is that i can seem to keep the clone room at a solid temp an humidity wont drop below 63% the average is like 69% also my temp is droping to about 18 oC and going up to 25oC so if any body can give me a good idea for circulation of air and heat control for the bottom of a cupboard and also a good way to drop and maintain humidity that would be sweet as thanks. Also plz examine the photos any Question or problem u see let me know thank you. :passingjoint:

K

Kiwi Green

DAY 10 - 14 enjoy

:wazzup: here r the next shot these girls are about 10 - 14 days old only afew days away from cloning/culling i will chop three of the soil plant up into clone an kill them then keep two mothers one of my soil girls just stunted and would grow so i have done a medium transfer to rockwool so shud be interestin to see how that goes. my hydro babys have now got some panda film at there base as you can see they have som diffecency but i have diagnosed as nute burn so have dropped the ppm from 800 to 300-400 ph is sitting about 5.5 - 6 and humidity at 60-70 temp is 22.5-25 oC if you think it is somthing else let me know so i dont miss treat cheers

CIMG5690
SDC10111
SDC10112
SDC10114
SDC10115
SDC10117
SDC10118
SDC10119
SDC10121
SDC10124
SDC10122

Latest posts