new to the site and to growing

• Thread starter piratebones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
piratebones

piratebones

Hello all.

Just signed up on the site and would like to get as much info on growing as possible.
i am a Cali MMJ patient diagnosed with M.S. so i NEED the meds to fight for life.
i figure growing is a great thing as it would keep me active and give me sanity (if its possible :P).
I love anything to do with the MMJ culture and have been a smoker since about 1979, just haven't had the space, know-how, or many of the other 10 thousand reasons which have prevented me from growing previously.

sky high

sky high

the info you seek is here on the site. There are hundreds if not thousands of documented grows of all types illustrated here that will help you get on your way. Find a successful grow that mimics what you have time/space/budget/patience for and do what they did and it will make things easier to understand.

Just be aware that once you start growing you will be seriously addicted to it.....

best of luck

s h

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Just be aware that once you start growing you will be seriously addicted to it.....

best of luck

s h

Truer words have never been spoken. Beware! And welcome to the farm. We're gla to have you!

outwest

piratebones

piratebones

the info you seek is here on the site. There are hundreds if not thousands of documented grows of all types illustrated here that will help you get on your way. Find a successful grow that mimics what you have time/space/budget/patience for and do what they did and it will make things easier to understand.

best of luck

s h
thank you for the welcoming. im sure it will be a great journey and i already see the addiction starting. lol

Torched

Torched

I wish you the best with your growing quest. As a Newb myself to both the site and growing, I'm realizing to just roughly frame out my growing agenda. Then, study each step as I progress through the process.

At first, I was kinda shooting from the hip info. wise approaching certain things cursorily and others with a detail to the minutia. Until I started to get overwhelmed and lost.

I find it much easier to connect-the-dots as I go. That's probably common sense to most people, though. Something I tend to lack at timeso_O

You've definitely come to the right place as I'm learning myself.

Warm Regards.

Latest posts

Top Bottom