New to the site,But not new to growing fine ladies

• Thread starter CanadianClassic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CanadianClassic

Hello all new to the site so im just saying HIGH hope to learn some good info from people on here and share any that i can to help out others bye for now:bong-hits:

M

MSL Foundation

Welcome Canadian Classic

Got some great people up there in Canada...Some great friends I miss a lot.

Anyways hope you enjoy your stay here at the Farm there is some great people and Info for you to learn from!

Take care and see you on the boards!

MSL

C

CanadianClassic

ya thnx alot did you used to live up here b4 or what?

M

MASSES 420KING

welcome to the farm classic what r you growing and whats your fav to toke

C

CanadianClassic

Thnx for the love ,growing Hash Passion(hashplant) got a big 5 foot monster with tons of tops i just flipped her got 25 clones off it b4 i flipped it too put em all in my bubble cloner (24 site) i made got enough roots on all to pot em in 50%/50% Vermiculite and Perlite mix and then i got 3 white widow's, 4 white ice 2 ice all where let to veg a little too long due to moving issues but its all good now got a 12x10 room im working with Also i just germinated 12 seeds with success 4 Bubbleicious 4 Aurora indica and 4 Medicine man (white Rhino) in RapidRooters(love those things) got 100% with the germ and the sprouting in the rooters now im just hoping for females wouldnt mind a mom from each all seeds r non fem,and will be putting them into pure Canna Coco once they push through the rooters! anyways any comments r nice bye for now!:mad0233:

Top Bottom