New to the site looking for a mentor.

• Thread starter sneakyg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sneakyg

i'm new to the site, i love growing with all my passion. I live a quiet existence, don't own a home but rent and have the luxury to grow indoor. I love my dogs, i've been studying cannabis since 2002 on overgrow , and now i've migrated to icmag, but I like the small knit community that i see around these parts.. i am fascinated with compost teas and scoping different variations of teas. (components, time, ect). I also am intrested in growing my own organic vegetable garden and work on building a compost with worms for my teas..

My mother was a big part of my life and she passed last year, but she taught me alot of valuable things like pursue something that you have a passion for.. so here i am young but passionate trying to learn as much as i can about something i love. I'm not looking to get rich i just want to pay my rent and read read read and learn from people with more experience than myself. I disagree with alot of things that go on with our government and I would say I use my heart as a compass for right and wrong rather than digest every law put forth (Many are pretty ridiculous). Sorry im rambling.

Trimming marijuana is hell for me for some damn reason. I've smoked it for 15 years and i'm fine, but as soon as i trim wet cannabis or touch it on my face I get the sneeze fits.. terrible. Nitrile and mask is the way to go.. I went to an allergist through Kaiser and found out that I was indeed allergic to cannabis. Very strange, But i manage during flower with long sleeves in the grow space.

S

sneakyg

I love playing basketball at the gym.. 5v5 , I did masonry for 5 years and ended up with a fucked up back, so i quit. I never recieved any disability or workers comp because my boss was an ass and worked me under the table. I'm not the type to report anyone to the IRS either thats fucked up .. but it still was bullshit because I had been on his case about getting me on the table.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Whats good sneaks? Fellow mason here. Shacked most of my life than made the big switch going union. Actually signed on as a journeyman hod carrier, enjoy stocking and building scaffold more than laying brick or block. After 6 years, took a break and focused on my family life. Economy hit bottom and i was sick of traveling for work. Anyways, im much happier now, have a decent job, plenty of time for my kids n wife, and not to mention my garden! Much luck to you and ur future grow.Z

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
welcome to the Farm Sneaks..

Top Bottom