New To The Site, Michigan Here

• Thread starter CannabisGal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

Welcome,if you haven't seen it yet theres a great thread in the mich section called mich strains,pics,whaterever.its pretty dank :)

alaskind

alaskind

welcome..this place has some great info and i hope it does as.much for you as its done for me....

sun

sun

cannabis gal where you post , right next to the post reply button it says upload a file try that

C

CannabisGal

cannabis gal where you post , right next to the post reply button it says upload a file try that
I have a pic in a message to send but cannot get one on as my icon.

Image 1
sun

sun

you can make that image full sized by clicking on the option , after your pic is up , but before you push post reply just look for it

sun

sun

for your icon I think you would click your username in the upper right corner ,then push personal details.after that there should be an option for your avatar in the middle of the page

C

CannabisGal

for your icon I think you would click your username in the upper right corner ,then push personal details.after that there should be an option for your avatar in the middle of the page
I tried all I know. I get the pic on the symbol pic and it goes from there to just the pic and it does not stay on THC.

sun

sun

ok drag the mouse over the user name in your upper right corner with out clicking , then scroll down to personal details click on that. then scroll down a couple of inches . it should say edit avatar push that, and then follow the prompts from there .otherwise you might not be able to yet...
it kinda sounds like your doing what I said but it isn't working for some reason.

C

CannabisGal

ok drag the mouse over the user name in your upper right corner with out clicking , then scroll down to personal details click on that. then scroll down a couple of inches . it should say edit avatar push that, and then follow the prompts from there .otherwise you might not be able to yet...
it kinda sounds like your doing what I said but it isn't working for some reason.
I have tried all you suggest but no pic will stay. As soon as the pic is on the avatar pic spot it goes to a page with only the pic and NO options???

Top Bottom