New To The Sst (sprouded Seed Tea)

• Thread starter Thedoorz420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thedoorz420

Thedoorz420

Hello been using wheat seeds corn seeds and barley seeds and they are the best thing to ever happen to my plants . I was wondering if there are any neg effects if i let the tea sit before i use it. I mix 2 oz of seed per 5 gal of water only issue is i dont have 5 gal worth of plants to feed so i was wondering if i can just store the tea till next feeding or do i gotta make a new batch everytime.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

You may freeze it. Generally, the people who do use less water and puree the seeds whole in a blender and then freeze that more concentrated form.

I'd keep it aerated if you intend to let it sit.

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

You may freeze it. Generally, the people who do use less water and puree the seeds whole in a blender and then freeze that more concentrated form.

I'd keep it aerated if you intend to let it sit.
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, guys, but I'm VERY curious about this technique. Would it need to be applied directly when unfrozen or could it be an additive to an aearated irrigation barrel? I'm planning to hand feed Nectar 4 the Gods 1x/week and do regular, numerous small regular (like 8x/day) waterings from a pH'ed, tea / enzymes / silica / super light nutes aerated barrel. Wondering what best practice for SST might be in my hybrid method.... appreciate any suggestions ....

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If it's aerated, there isn't much chance of it going anaerobic.

Do you intend to brew an AACT with the FPJ? I'm not sure how well that would work because I don't know how the compounds in the FPJ would affect the microbes you're trying to culture in the AACT. I personally use them separately, but that is due to many factors; I make FPJs a lot more often than I do AACTs, for example, I can only hold so many gallons on the quadrunner without it tipping over, that sort of thing.

Make sense?

Top Bottom