• Thread starter BryanOconner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BryanOconner

BryanOconner

Thumbnail
BryanOconner

BryanOconner

lol. im new to the website . You see a guy using coffee yeah this guy is nuts !!! Reason for it if you read the post from the other website im doing everything incorrectly . These two plants in one pot will only receive coffee for now on and some beer

S

storz

Followed you here. what that decaf and sugar with cream? lol

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

So I've heard of using coffee grinds... but I was reading your old thread... why are you using coffee and beer?
This grow i am doing everything incorrectly . Its just 2 plants in one pot no potting up . Was feeding full strength nutrients to just hatched seeds . Not ph the water .

F

Flannigan

I know longer go to this website i suggest everyone to come to thc farmer . There pic upload is broken been months , If you read the journal i started you will understand why im using coffee .
Lol I followed you

bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

I know longer go to this website i suggest everyone to come to thc farmer . There pic upload is broken been months , If you read the journal i started you will understand why im using coffee .
Funny you're doing everything wrong because that was my next grow opp. I was going to purposely misfeed multiple clones of a cultivar by underfeeding nutes and overfeeding nutes so that i could easier visualize their cries for help when it occurs. Then I was to exploit the data for success lol. It makes sense but also could be a big waste of time
All in the name of science😂

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

Its no concern if they mess up. I have plenty of it on hand here. Im having fun all that matters . If you know any thing i should not do to a these plant let me know i may do it . And they are autos .

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

Last edited:
Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

This grow i am doing everything incorrectly . Its just 2 plants in one pot no potting up . Was feeding full strength nutrients to just hatched seeds . Not ph the water .
Well I wouldn’t say using coffee is incorrect. I mix coffee grounds with my soil an have for years it adds organic material to the soil and is pretty much an organic fertilizer also help make it slightly more acidic. There’s tons of articles about it.
coffee grounds includes 2% nitrogen, 0.06% phosphorous, 0.6% potassium, and micronutrients like calcium, magnesium, boron, copper, iron, and zinc that benefit plants by encouraging healthy growth

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

Well I wouldn’t say using coffee is incorrect. I mix coffee grounds with my soil an have for years it adds organic material to the soil and is pretty much an organic fertilizer also help make it slightly more acidic. There’s tons of articles about it.
coffee grounds includes 2% nitrogen, 0.06% phosphorous, 0.6% potassium, and micronutrients like calcium, magnesium, boron, copper, iron, and zinc that benefit plants by encouraging healthy growth
Its now a living soil . I see all kinds of different bugs moving around in it have to zoom way in . No bag bugs im sure of that , Used to kill everything with chemical nutrients in the past .

Latest posts

Top Bottom