New to this hobby and forum. LED question

• Thread starter RGWD0202
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RGWD0202

I am just beginning to start this hobby. I’m currently working on a small setup to learn from and plan to progress in the future as I get more experienced. I want to start off with as little expense before jumping into bigger better equipment.

The tent I’ll be using is 4x2 and 5’ high. I purchased a FECiDA dimmable LED 2000w light. It says it’s 260w rated power, I assume that’s the actual output and the 2000w is not accurate from what I’ve read on here and from other message boards with most inexpensive LED lights. Will this light be enough to get me through a full grow with realistic expectations of getting solid yield but not award winning? Or am I throwing money away? The reviews seem positive from Amazon but I don’t put a lot into those.

New to this hobby and forum led question

I plan on starting with 5-6 seeds and hoping for a 50% female rate, 2-3 would be ideal.

I haven’t got the exhaust yet and looking for a cheap option for this as well. Any tips on that would be appreciated too.

N

Natep

I’m not familiar with that light. Typically I want lights that have the Samsung lm301b diodes. For your exhaust pay the 150 bucks and get an acinfinity fan with a model 69 pro controller. This will let you controll your humidity and temp. You can also add humidifier and fans to this controller.

R

RGWD0202

I’m not familiar with that light. Typically I want lights that have the Samsung lm301b diodes. For your exhaust pay the 150 bucks and get an acinfinity fan with a model 69 pro controller. This will let you controll your humidity and temp. You can also add humidifier and fans to this controller.
Thank you! I saw that exhaust in a Google search. I’ll look into that in a little bit more detail.

Grower1974

Grower1974

Look at the ViparSpectra P2000, P2500, or XS2000......... You won/t find a better light in that size/watt/performance price range.

Top Bottom