New to this how am i doing?

• Thread starter MissyMae
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MissyMae

MissyMae

HI everyone! Brand new to thus and growing. Im in my very first grow milk and cookies strain and 2 unknown strains supposidly all from same mother plant????
Im using agrow grow 550 led with Emerald Harvest. Today is day 47 of flower.
Ive read that just start flush once u see the trichomes change to milky.
Ive got a loupe and a cell phone microscope on the way.
The two different girls look like they may be milky. But i know my other girls arent ready yet.
Should i harvest those 2 plants before the others or is it ok to let them go a little longer so i can flush them all at the same time??

New to this how am i doing
New to this how am i doing 2
New to this how am i doing 3
New to this how am i doing 4
New to this how am i doing 5
New to this how am i doing 6
New to this how am i doing 7
Nugg

Nugg

Not a no ppm.flush...it seems that lower dose of same regiment of nutes is the way to go..

MissyMae

MissyMae

Not a no ppm.flush...it seems that lower dose of same regiment of nutes is the way to go..
Thanks. Im juat learning this forum but ill keep trying to post pics.
I forgot to mention ive had aphids, that i used green clean to erricate this grow then they seemed to bet starting chem burn so i flushed them lol.......and my light timer for one light was on for longer then 24 hours so i corrected it by 24 hours of darkness.
So ive had some hiccups. But im so excited to start my next grow so i can learn more.

HighestCut

HighestCut

It does seem like you need to reduce the amount of nutes, the tips are curling up and getting burnt.

Overall looks really good!

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Looking great for a first grow for sure. I don't really recall my first flowering cycle, but I would have a better chance of it if they had looked like your ladies haha. Definitely don't chop them too early. Patience is a virtue, especially when it comes to growing quality cannabis. The last leg of the flowering cycle is where beautiful ladies really start to get chunky. Trust, you will be glad you waited and have more finished product for it! Good luck with finishing them up! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Top Bottom