New to this just wondering how things are looking?

• Thread starter Cjr5402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cjr5402

Cjr5402

So this is my second go. First go was hermed out and completely outdoors.

Second go, mh/hps 600 watt light with winged reflector and used an ipower propagation kit. I definitely know I'm doing something right this go! I'll try to explain step by step.

Germination
Philadelphia mechanics organic coco coir, vigaro perlite(70/30) in 2-4 inch hydroponic cups or a 24 cell
Soils
Fox farms ocean forest and nector of the gods #4 added extra perlite to this one.
Plan on sticking with fox farm ocean forest and happy frog(will add perlite to this one).
So I used distilled water and a coco brick. After a week of all germinating I started with Clonex solution 5 ml, for the first two weeks. Week three of seedling I started adding silica, aloe vera and superkelp.(from my knowledge of hard research over 5 months of who to set a live organic garden). Than I use all those except the xlonex solution during veg state. My plants big ones week 9 of veg. Smaller ones are transitioning into veg state. Now I give this bud charge solution to the 5 big ones for pre-bllom last 2 weeks of veg and first 3 of flower. Setting a little veg station outside tent with black and white panda film.
week 9 of week 8 and 9
New to this just wondering how things are looking
New to this just wondering how things are looking 2

Top Bottom