New to this planet,need advise on seed purchase

• Thread starter AlienBoyD7
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AlienBoyD7

Just wanted to say high. I live in the Northwest and I am getting back into growing. I have 8 jack flash #5's about 30 days till chop. I also have 5 Mr. Nice plants goin chop in a few days. I am not happy with the Mr Nice. In the 1980's we grew the G13 and the Hash Plant up here. The quest for the Holy Grail continues. After the 1st of the new year I was thinking about buying some seeds any advice will be appreciated. Maybe G-13X Widow or G-13 X haze. Thanks glad to be here.

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

Welcome to the FARM!! Good luck with the Grail thing
:anim_19:
Holy or otherwise. Yet us know what U find and how she grows!!

:passingjoint:

B

BUDOGHI

Check out Reefermans ultimate hash plant it might just be the grail your looking for!!

W

wantaknow

you want some of cali connection beans og kush fire or the tahoe og kush no questions about it

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

welcome to the farm, check out thcbay, hands down the best strains available, you seem to be in the know, so browse the listed offerings and find one to your liking be genetics or cost, good luck

A

AlienBoyD7

Thanks again , cost is not that big of a concern, I dont mind laying out the didge ... but genetics are 95% and cultivation is 5%. I may be nuts but since I got my Green Card I gotta do this, and I want to do it right. In the past it was mostly luck and a little skill . So thanks again this seems to be the place. So Im thinking about a nice sativa maybe sssdh and some kind of hash plant. just like being in a candy store lol

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

you got it my man, i like to refer (reefer) to this community as disney for cultivators and such, the best thing about this place is all the breeders are the best and do a good job of helping out with questions

Latest posts

Top Bottom