New to this site & also new to growing - - Please help

• Thread starter caperdude420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

caperdude420

Hey caper dude here, im new to the thc farmer i got the hang of it now though, but for the most part of growing im a newbe, so if someone can help me with any questions at all thatll be awsome and i can add photos of the grow op day by day, my pinapple express should be here soon and when it does im going to need day to day help, i know this is not your guys problem but like i said if you could help me that will be awsome, i got a 400 watt digital ballast with a 3 x 3 grow tent, i currently got an inline fan but no exhaust fan, i made my cloner myself and baught the 8 plant system, check it out and let me know how to start the plants in the 8 plant site, do i need mothers first? this is the stuff i dont really know??

Caperdude420:harvest:

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hi, an Welcome to the Farm! You have a lot of reading to do, but lucky for you everything you need to know is right here on this web site.

C

caperdude420

new to thiss

well as of right now i got my seedlings starting to come out now, but as for 4 of them they still didnt break soil yet just one, ill add pictures so u can see what im talking about....i have this small plant (crystal) in the dixie cup, the seed was placed in a rapid rooter on april 9th and broke soil on the 11th, but the others didnt yet. but what im asking is, when should i take the little guy out of the dixie up and put him in the 10inch diamiter pot???? heres sum pics so ya can see what im talking about....

Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don’t give up the fight :rasta2:

SSPX0178
SSPX0179
SSPX0181
SSPX0182
GanjaAL

GanjaAL

I know you can get bugs anytime but remember to always keep your area clean. Especially with dirt and dead plant matter. Best of luck to you brother and welcome to the board.

H

HouseChron

CaperDude,
You can use those cups for 4-6 weeks. Let the roots fill the cup but not become root bound. Keep an eye on them once seeds start to stack. Practice makes perfect.

TIPS:
-Transfer when soil is dry (Heaver soil can tear roots when tranfering out of those small cups)
-Use Root Inoculant or B1 if you already own

C

caperdude420

thanks mann this is great tips, i checked her out today when i got up and the bottom had roots coming out the bottom of the dixie cup so i took it out of the cup and put it in a bigger pot, so it can grow to be a big beautiful piece of work:D

hiboy

hiboy

Ya brah
wanted to say make sure you have holes in the bottom of the cups , saw that you just did so keep em in there for a month . Then step up to larger containers, meanwhile keeping an eye for that male!!! Light should be 3 feet away with h.i.d. lamps. Fluorescent work well at that size\
hiboy

H

HouseChron

Caperdude
Glad I could help.

Have you started a Jounral on this?
If not, good material to start one up in the grow diaries forum.

How're your girls lookin?

Top Bottom