New to this site and excited to share knowledge!

• Thread starter Dreamscaper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dreamscaper

Dreamscaper

Hi Everyone!
First I'd like to say thanks for having me on your site, I hope I can contribute to both this community and the medical industry from my 38 years of both outdoor and indoor growing experience!!
I've been lucky enough to have grown in several states and a lot of different conditions......WOW....isn't it both exciting and extremely rewarding when your little girls grow into mature tasty sticky buds!!! There is nothing more rewarding than a friends stoney "Wow man, very tasty bud"!! That's when I know I've hit the mark!!
I have always grown in the dirt but now am ready to try my hand at Hydroponics so I hope it will be ok to ask lots of questions?? Do you need help growing in the dirt......I would be glad to share a wealth of years of first hand knowledge!!
Dreamscaper

waayne

waayne

Welcome to the Farm Dreamscaper!

I hope you enjoy the site!

Dreamscaper

Dreamscaper

Thanks waayne!!! I was just very impressed at the knowledge on this site and the professionalism of it's members.....you see it in the threads!!! There are some very serious growers that I feel share the same end goals I have......To grow the very best bud ever!!!:cool:

Funny....I've never been one to join sites both out of fear and just never felt they were serious growers and testers, they just wanted the money!!! For me there's a lot more to growing great pot than money but then I'm a product of the 60's!!!

I want to thank you and everyone in advance for all the help.....I promise to give more than I take!!

Top Bottom